Dog Treats...

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 12:29pm PST 
Boo... did she read about rendering plants. Riley, you tell your mom to goggle rendering plants. Boo your mom's right I think we all should get away from processed foods. My mom wants too but she's afraid she might not give me all the nutrition I need if she takes this on. It would be great if we could all help each other out.
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 3:25pm PST 
Brutie my mom has the same worry...she is afraid she might mess something up somehow...not only that Logan gets little guy food so...she is not really sure how that would work...so right now she just makes our treats...but if we could pool are info she might be willing to give it a goshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 4:32am PST 
bump...

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 9:39am PST 
OK we have baked all weekend!!! Even Gammie tried a cookie but it is fur us doggies gammie therefor has no sugar...

2TB oil
1/2cup Natural Peanut Butter
1 cup of water
1 cup whole wheat
1 cup unbleached flour
(In cases where your dog is allergic to wheat there are other flours..mom found this out...dont use Barley though it doesn't work well with peanut butter)
Beat the first three ingrediants first then beat in one cup at a time sloowwwly...this way it produces a satin finish!
Brush with egg white and pop in a 350 degree oven for twenty minutes!

It was taste tested by the House of Paws...YUMMO!!!!
Can you guess where we were the whole entire time mom was baking??? (she is such a sponge)
thinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 2:58pm PST 
snoopysnoopy ewww Boo thank you!! I can not wait for my personal chef to whip me up a batchway to gosnoopysnoopy
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 11:00am PST 
That recipe looks really good Boo! dancing I'm gonna beg mom till she makes me some too!
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 2:16pm PST 
My mom just received this in her email today and thought you guys might like them. Recipes for Noel Nibbles, Festive Holiday Cookies and New Year Delights. Let me know if any of you bake them --> Baking For the Holidays for Your Dog
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 6:50pm PST 
Wow thanks Coco...mom is filing them away under all the other dog recipes but she jes said...she is through making dog treats fur about five years now...BOL
She made 480 treats!!!!!! She is done...HMPH I was just getting used to waiting for the taste testing...
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2