Close X

Da Dog Park! [Barking]

(Page 1 of 1959: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 5:34am PST 
Here at the HBA, we now have our very own dog park, which I have, cleverly, named "Da Dog Park" cheer cheer cheer laugh out loud

At Da Dog Park you can meet up with your fellow herding breeds lovers to chat about anything, from what you have been up to today to something you have seen/heard on the news or on the television. puppy The possibilites are endless! happy dance

You can even play a game or two. Who's for a game of football?!

*Playfully noses the football into the middle of the field to encourage others to play* happy dance

See ya around.
Jet xxx
Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '08 3:47am PST 
Hiya everpup! smile

I've been quite inactive recently but I'm back and ready to get this group going again. dancing

What have you all been up to?
Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 10:55am PST 
Well, I went to a fun dog show all day Sunday. I didn't win anything but it was fun and was all in the name of charity. way to go

I also met lots of other dogs, including a few of our own. wink I met two other Border Collies,happy dance a German Shepherd Dog and also a few other breeds like a few Rotties, whippets, westies and labs.

Hope you all had a fun weekend
Jet x

Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 4:05am PST 
Hello everypupswave

Look at this fun place "Da Dog Park".
Here you can say what you wantdancing
You can tell funny storiesbig laugh
Make suggestionsthinking
Talk to your furiendshug
Do what you wanthappy dance

You can also post in all the threads in the list,even of it's a old onesbig grin

Thank you Jet for Da Dog Parkhail

Who want to have fun with me?snoopysnoopysnoopy
Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 12:17pm PST 
I thought I'd revive this thread. puppy

Anyway, I got a new red raincoat today frm our local pet shop to keep me dry in our horrid cold and wet British weather. And cos I really dislike like getting my fur wet. big laugh

I love it. happy dance
Tessy

It's not me,i- didn't do it!

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 12:50pm PST 
WOWbig grin
That's a beautiful red raincoat you have Jetbig grin!
I want one toocheer
Do you think i would look as pretty as you if i get one?thinking
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 2:16pm PST 
Hi Jet!

This is really a great idea! We belong to another group called THE Dog Park and it is just one of several groups that we go to almost every night for a party.

Each week...we are at a different group having a different party and like you said...we talk about everything..! We have so much fun!

Since the beginning of the year we have had an Olympics Party which was just awesome..and actually had our own Dogster Olympic events...We have been on a Cruise...We have toured thru several countries in Europe...We just had our Halloween party...and of course, we have a party everytime one of our pup friends has a birthday!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopy

This week we are at the Disney Fan Club group...having a...of course...DISNEY PARTYblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog

And my brother Leo just celebrated his 10th birthday at Disney last night! It was awesome!!
Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Tue Nov 4, '08 3:26am PST 
Of course you'd look beautiful, Tessy. puppy

Molly, we have pawties somtimes in my other (active) group - UK Woofers. They are fun! happy dance

Maybe we should try to pawty here one day. I don't think many pups would come at the moment and there's the time differences to think about. thinking

Anyway, I'll try to organise some competitions and things soon. Since I should be getting some zealies from the World's Coolest comp. hug

Edited by author Tue Nov 4, '08 3:28am PST

Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Tue Nov 4, '08 6:26am PST 
Morning Jet!

I didn't realize that some of the pups are from the UK. I guess that is about 5-8 hours difference in time - depending on where we live.

But we have a couple of pups in the other groups that live in Australia that regularly attend the parties.

But I think a party sounds great! Let me know if I can do anything to help! I LOVE PARTIES!! and COMPETITIONS!

snoopy blue dog snoopy blue dog snoopy blue dog
Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Tue Nov 4, '08 7:15am PST 
I looooooove partiespartypartypartypartypartypartyhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancesnoopy
snoopysnoopysnoopypartypartypartycheersnoopyhappy dancepartyparty
  (Page 1 of 1959: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]