Close X

*~*~*THE CASBAH*~*~* BROUGHT TO YOU FROM MOROCCO! THE DOGHOUSE WISHES YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 !!!

(Page 1 of 406: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 10:11pm PST 
George drives up to the Casbah and after parking his car he goes into the side door entrance, into the kitchen area. Taking out the things he needs he speaks to the cook, who lives on the premises so is always there, and tells him to make sure everything is in order for the guests that will be coming.
He asks him what is on the menu this morning for there will both felines and K-9's arriving..
The cook tells him that he has a wide array of exotic foods to tempt any appetite...a little insulted that George even reminded him to have food for all tastes.
I have peacock's tongue for the little kitties, and also some pigeon eggs that have been boiled for the K-9's that will be arriving. I have also made a pate' of Lamb and assorted fruit and vegetables to be used as a spread on our signature flatbread that I make specially for the Casbah. *He stands just a little taller in pride as he says that*.
There are many pastries to choose from such as baklava, and I also set out fruit. We have pomegranate, oranges, grapefruit, dates...among many other foods.
To drink I have some rich Arabian coffee, and in the
Samovar I have also the tea that will be ready throughout the day..
George satisfied that things look in order nods his head to Shariff in approval and turns and hurries back out the door to tend to the things needing to be done in The Doghouse.

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Edited by author Sun Aug 24, '08 11:12pm PST

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:14pm PST 
This is the Casbah seen as we drive up into the driveway. All limosines, and personal vehicles should be handed over to the Parking Attendants and they will park our vehicles for us in the specified areas. All Attendants are 100% Bonded, and we WILL receive a written receipt for the safe and guaranteed return of your vehicle.way to goway to go

The Casbah Front Entrance.

Edited by author Fri Feb 6, '09 10:58pm PST

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:14pm PST 
As we enter into the front door of the Casbah, the first room we see here is the entrance hall. Here we will be met by our staff and you can hand your hats and coats, and any personal item you do not wish to carry, to them. We will receive a ticket to retrieve our items when we are ready to leave. way to goway to go

The Casbah Entrance Hall

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:15pm PST 
Let me introduce you to our Lovely Ladies, who will be entertaining us with exotic dancing, to set the mood for romance. Please gentlemen....treat them as the professionals they are. BOL!
dancingdancingsnoopydancingdancing

Bahiyah and Daniyah

This is our sweetest Cantara..whom we can't show often cuz she never quits spinning and we don't want her sick!!!

TOO MUCH WHINE???

Edited by author Sun Aug 24, '08 11:17pm PST

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:19pm PST 
We also have a parlor where anyone can just sit and relax, or just snuggle with your sweetheart.cloud 9cloud 9way to gocloud 9cloud 9 Feel free to use it whenever you want. way to goway to goway to go

The Parlor

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:20pm PST 
The Grand Hall where there will be music and dancing.
COME ON.....LET'S PAR-TAY!
dancingsnoopycheersnoopydancingsnoopycheersnoopydancing

The Grand Hall

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:23pm PST 
We have a dining hall set up. applauseapplauseapplause

Dinner Hall

Bahiyah

Daniyah

Our menu is fantastic and I am sure you will find whatever you might fancy on it. But if you desire something other than what is on the menu you have only to ask and you will receive it.

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:34pm PST 
THE CASBAH JUKEBOX!

THE CASBAH MUSIC For your listening pleasure.

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 11:35pm PST 
ROCK THE CASBAH!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Brandy III

I Love- Life!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 6:36am PST 
way to goway to goway to goway to goapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
  (Page 1 of 406: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]