P.E.A

(Page 8 of 238: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Jettson- DuPaw

If it's in my- mouth it's- MINE!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 12:55pm PST 
wave Hello
My name is Jett and I am a paperholic
pulls out a tissue and wipes a tear from his eye. He wants so badly to take a bite. He looks around the room and sees all the paper, his mouth starts watering just looking at all the paper in the room, but knows he must stay strong.
I have struggled with my addiction all my life toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex, pictures, mom's checkbook you name it.

Jett starts to SOB!!!!!! Before he knows it he has eaten his tissue.

OH did you all see that.......Jett hangs his head in shame, he takes his seat......Looks around for another delicious snack.
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 1:51pm PST 
Josie, I really don't think we should be chewing on or eating anything that is not food. After all, our pawents search the world for the finest and healthiest foods and treats for us and then we disappoint them by eating paper, strings, twigs, rats, and so on. We are really a mess and need help.

Why just look at poor Jettson. He came to tell his story and ended up eating the Kleenex he was holding. Poor, poor Jettson.

Now what does that say about our character. Are we so weak-willed that we can't stop ourselves from doing the damage that we do to our own bodies and our familie's peace of mind?
Ms Gigi

Don't hate me- 'cause I'm- beautiful

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 1:53pm PST 
Oh, Jettson, my darling. I am sorry that PAG was so hard on you and the others. It's just that she has gone several days without paper and she is a witch.eek

I'm sure at any other time she would be much nicer.

JOSIE~Queen- of the Pug- Faeries

Pug Faery to the- Rescue!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 2:01pm PST 
Is that a no to the five second rule then?
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 3:14pm PST 
I'z thinks it is Josie, although thwead isn't weally made from twees like weal paper products...hmmm.shrug
Daisey*Mae

- spoiled!-

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 3:38pm PST 
I raised that now to a 10 second rule, Josie!
Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 4:37pm PST 
Hm-m-m-m, I guess that worksshrug
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 7:41pm PST 
Hoping nopuggy will notice.
Caught in the act!

Ooops!
Jettson- DuPaw

If it's in my- mouth it's- MINE!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 10:27pm PST 
That is ok Gigi, I know PAG is just going through withdraws, she never talkes to other pup's like that....

I think a napkin would make it all better chomp! chomp! chomp!
Yes, now I feel much better!
Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '08 8:05am PST 
Oh, Lady Sophieeek

big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loud !big laugh

I'm sorry for laughing so hard. You aren't supposed to get caught in the act, sweetheart!
Oh, just look at that pitiful face. Those eyes!big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

I'm really sorry....I can't help it! BOL! BOL! BOL!
  (Page 8 of 238: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]