P.E.A

(Page 7 of 238: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 11:48am PST 
Oh, Gus!
Thank you so much for coming to help out. We need you so badly. You will be able to have some understanding of our predicament.
Sumo

The Brave- Warrior - Making Susie- Proud!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 6:05pm PST 
Yes,yes.. i admit it.. i eat paper.. toilet paper.. YUMMY!... kleenex.. DIVINE!.. mommy's receipts.. A DELICACY!

how can i be helped??

Edited by author Mon Aug 25, '08 6:06pm PST

Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 7:09pm PST 
Well, Sum, you need to tell us your story. How did you begin ans when did you realize you were compulsively eating paper.
Let us help you.

Daisey*Mae

- spoiled!-

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 7:46pm PST 
Now Sumo.........that's not a problem! It's a delicacy! Napkins are the best cause people wipe food on them. Now, if those humans aren't going to be smart enough to keep the paper away from us, what do they expect? Here Sumo, I'll share this napkin with you that has frosting on it. dancing
Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 8:30pm PST 
Oh, no.................well it ever end?

PAG speaks quietly:
Grant me the serenity to accept that paper will always be in my house,
Courage to change my reaction to the stuff,
And wisdom to know that the mommy will be angry if I eat it.

Edited by author Mon Aug 25, '08 8:32pm PST

Daisey*Mae

- spoiled!-

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 8:31am PST 
All ya gotta do is turn your head the other way, Dahling! I make itlooklike Shorty did it! happy dance
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 8:41am PST 
Now dat da Moma gots da twash cans wif da wids, I'z been forced to extweme measures to suppwy my paper habit. I'z had to start eating dead twiggies off da bushes. Dey's so coarse and tough, but I'z desperate!

Pwease, cans anypuggy spare a Kweenex or a napkin?

Edited by author Tue Aug 26, '08 8:43am PST

Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 9:28am PST 
No, no, little Lady Sophie. Don't go there, please. Just say the pawrenity prayer like I dideek
JOSIE~Queen- of the Pug- Faeries

Pug Faery to the- Rescue!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 9:46am PST 
How about threads? Sometimes when the momma sews she cuts off lil bits of thread and cloth that end up on the floor, are those okay to eat? A five second rule on the floor? Gracie, please?
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 11:05am PST 
Hmm.. that whole turning the head thing doesn't work for me. Everyone assumes it's me and not Buster.
  (Page 7 of 238: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]