P.E.A

(Page 5 of 238: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 8:34am PST 
Beatrix generously passing the tissue around...
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 8:53am PST 
Thanks Beatwix, I'z could use one. Takes several.
Lady ♥- Lexus

- Barkette- Cheer!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 8:54am PST 
LL looks in bag.....ummmm....so sorry.....ummmmm...just in case of anyone needing any? UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!shrugshrug

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 9:22am PST 
LL (Beatrix whispering) LL, me getting funny feeling this meeting not all about cookie...

*Beatrix's bag falls open revealing a chewed up book entitled Dog Training for Dogs with Bad Habits, a spatula only slightly chewed, a remote control with the battery pack dangling...festooned with chew marks and four dry stale biscuits*
♥Whee- zer♥

It\\\\\\\'s all- about me

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 1:00pm PST 
Hello...my name is Wheezer P Meister....

I....am...perfect....way to go
"Prince" MaGoo

I wuz the- first....

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 1:02pm PST 
Bea...umm *Magoo slides a bit closer along with Brody*
You...ah *whispers* got any more of dat Kleenax??? Maybe a book in der...leans forward trying to look into her purse...
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 1:08pm PST 
*sniffs around* Kleenex? Where?
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 2:07pm PST 
*Beatrix pats Wheezer's paw* That right Wheezey you perfect!! Perfect for me Jadey...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

*Beatrix pulls Magoo and Dewey onto her lap* Here sweeties, have tissue...take all you need little ones...

*Beatrix fishes the chewed book out of her purse* This yours Magoo? It VAWY tasty!! Just NOT let human read that one!! That book ban for human me say!!
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 2:38pm PST 
I can SMELL paper somewhere in this roomeek
Noeek Noeek

(PAG whispers to herself "Okay, okay, I am not strong enough to do this alone. I must turn to a higher power)

"King Spivey"

Edited by author Sun Aug 24, '08 2:40pm PST

♥King- Spivey♥

King- Spivey of- SP

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 3:31pm PST 
Princess.....You are doing just fine....how about we get THE PERFECT ONE...WHEEZER up here and talk us off the rafters.......BOL!
..........Remember.......we all have our habits and we have to have a different source to change a habit.....mine source is picking on Wheezer! BOL......I think he is getting married this week!hug
  (Page 5 of 238: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]