P.E.A

(Page 3 of 238: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
AJ- ♥HHP&- hearts;

Handsome Hunk of- Pug

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 11:01am PST 
Do I smell cookies.... did they come from a box.... can I lick the box...

I really do not eat paper but I love to empty the small waste baskets and pull the paper all over the house... will that count....

Oh wait... dose paper wrapped candy count... somehow it just tastes better in the wrapper....

AJ spies a plate (paper plate) of cookies and grabs the rim gently giving a tug... cookies fall to floor, AJ runs off to lick paper plate.....

hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance
♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 11:10am PST 
HUMPH! dere he goes only time he comes around is when der is empty plates to be licked....
Silly puggy...naughty
AJ- ♥HHP&- hearts;

Handsome Hunk of- Pug

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 1:04pm PST 
Not empty, Suzy-Q... paper... You just don't get it... you must be a "blond" on the inside Raven..... big laugh big laugh big laugh big laugh

AJ has scary vision: Raven as a blond..... "Dugh!!!!!!"

Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 1:54pm PST 
Hi, everyfurwave

PAG takes the podium and taps on the mic.

My name is Amazing Gracie and I am a paperholic. I ate my first piece of paper at eight weeks old and I was hooked.
I started by eating peepee pads - only clean ones. They were incredible!
That's when mommy said I couldn't have any more pads and would have to always to outside to pee. I tried to make her understand that I couldn't help myself but to no avail.
Since then it has been an uphill battle all the way.

PAG casts her eyes down to the floor in shame.
JOSIE~Queen- of the Pug- Faeries

Pug Faery to the- Rescue!

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 2:27pm PST 
*Josie the pug Faery slips into the room and sits in the back silently, listening to all the confessions... she not quite ready to admit her crimes yet*
Princess- Gwennie

I GIGGLES!

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 2:32pm PST 
*Gwennie tugs on PAG's sleeve* , um.... My sister likes to tump the trash can over and take everything out... and she chews up all the stuff inside..... uggg..............okay, I like to chew it up too, but Josie does the tumping.... that makes me the good one still though, right?shrug
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 3:00pm PST 
Lady Sophie stands.

I'm Lady Sophie and I'm, I'm (has trouble getting the words out) I'm a paperholic. My Moma first wealized I had a pwoblem when she noticed I hadn't just been chewing on a cardboard box flap, I'z had actually eaten it off the box. No pieces left, nothing.

Since then I have found myself dwawn mowr and mowr toward anyting paper. Moma has had to move some of her files and impowtant paper pwoducts up on higher shelves. She bawely stopped me fwom chewing on a weally old and sentimentally valuable picfur of my Daddy's famiwy. After dis I was forced, or, a , I chose to join PEA to gets da helps I need.

Sits down in shame.frown
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 3:12pm PST 
Thank you, Lady Sophie, for sharing your story. It was really important that you took this step.
Let's all give a round of applause for Lady Sophieapplauseapplauseapplause
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 5:29pm PST 
I too, ate the pee pee pads and was forced to pee outside! confused

This morning I tried to run out of the bathroom while running off with the toilet paper, causing it to unroll. Now the bathroom door is shut. cry
Rosie~Posie

I lub Sir- Winston!

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 6:39pm PST 
Hi....um...down here....I am rosie...clears throat..shuffles paws...I am...I am....Iok I eat the paper...I love the paper...i NEED the paper...newspaper, papertowel, toilet paper...it doesn't matter....It makes ME Crazy!
  (Page 3 of 238: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]