Peeing in House

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '08 1:41am PST 
Hi Dewey,
It isn't a miracle cleaner. I didn't say that. I said it was the best buy I ever made. When you have a dog who pees alot in the house, the best thing to get is a portable rug cleaner. You put the liquid cleaner in the machine. Next you suck up the pee from the rug & then you squirt the cleaner on it, let it soak for 10 minutes, suck up the place where you squirted, & then you vacuum it with the same cleaner. They are great for other stains too & small enough to store easily.
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 6:04am PST 
blue dog Well Bruno...I was trained to pee on some pads in da house. My dad built me a special box which holds 3 pads and I pee on dem all...but my mom is gettin tired of that and now that they have finally built some steps from our back deck onto our backyard...I can go there. So my mom has been letting me out and I follow her down the steps and then I do my bizness and play wif my big rottie brudder too. But my mom still has dat box fer jest in case. She is also thinking maybe about dem belly bands everyone is talking about and den she can get rid of dat box. I wonder if dey make belly bands big enuf for my hefty gut??snoopyhappy dancehamster dance
Lady Oprah

Queen Oprah The- Clever of PRT

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '08 8:41am PST 
My Momma says she "Loves her Bissell Steamer"! They are really handy!

Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 5:49am PST 
Speaking of peeing in the house my sister Precious is sick & she is on antibiotics. The vet tested her urine & sent it out to be cultured. He said it could be a kidney infection. We will get the results tomorrow, Monday. Mom is really worried about her. Then last night for some unknown reason I started to vomit, just bile, all over the place but I am fine now.
So mom's Bissell portable rug cleaner really came in handy & did a good job. It sucks the pee right out of the rug. Then you squirt the rug cleaner on it, wait 10 minutes & then suck that up & vacuum it with the rug cleaner.
Mom knows it's not Precious's fault so she never scolds her.
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 6:28am PST 
Bonnie, we are so sorry to hear that Precious is sick. We will keep her in our prayers. Please let us know how she is doing.
I hope you are feeling better too, Bonnie. You have a great mom.
way to go
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 8:17am PST 
Thank you so much Minnie for thinking of Precious & also of me. So far I am fine but mom is keeping an eye on both of us. Thank you for the prayers for my sister. We love her alot. She is a 29 pound lover. I'm a 19 pound mommy's girl. bol

way to go puppy way to go puppy way to go puppy way to go
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2