Peeing in House

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bruno

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:32am PST 
Hi, I am new to this group and have a question to the owners of the other pug owners. Bruno likes to sometimes pee in the house, he has been neutered but he has been doing this since he was a pup. Does anyone have any suggestions to help Bruno quit soiling in my mommy's house. Also does anyone's pug do this too?
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 5:21am PST 
Hi Brunowave Welcome to Pug Pals!
Well, you are not alone. I am going to be 7 in January and I am still marking in the house. Mom and Dad tried everything and were at their wits end to stop me from doing this, but I think it's because I was adopted at 4 1/2 and was not trained or fixed until then. They use the Mark out Belly Band on me. It saves the furniture. I am trained to go outside, I just mark when no one is looking.laugh out loud
Good Luck, and tell mom to remember, no one is perfect.
way to go
Gizmo(Rainbow Bridge)

Sweet- Boy

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 9:57am PST 
Hey Bruno do you pee to pee or pee to mark? I'm not a pug but I used to mark in the house too. Especially after my son Socrates arrived. I just wanted him to know that the couch and the stove were mine and stay away. I went outside to pee. Belly Bands are very good for male dogs. I'm not sure if you can stop a dog from marking...I did it my entire life. Too bad Mom didn't learn about Belly Bands before I went to the bridge. Now if you pee just because you'd rather pee in the house then outside all I know is to have your Mom take you outside lots and to praise you when you're a good boy. Good luck.

King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 11:12am PST 
I am a good boy and go outside like I'm supposed to, but if I am in the bedroom I pee just to pee, and I know better. The parents get so mad! What is Belly Band?
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 12:05pm PST 
Dewey, a belly band is something that my folks wrap around me so if I pee (mark) it doesn't get anything wet, except me.
The one I use is called Mark Out Belly Band. It is pretty comfy.
You can find it at www.markout.com.
CurlieMoe

Count CurlieMoe- of Merth of PRT

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 12:46pm PST 
Oooh Ming...Thanks!
CurlieMoe is trained to go out ...but!...that barudder of mine still pee pees just outa da blue!
The other day..(snifflecry) he pee'd on my stuffed skunk! My favorite toy!
Momma was thinking about getting him a belly band but thought maybe it might chaf e him.
MOM!...Ming says we need a belly band!
Lady Oprah

Queen Oprah The- Clever of PRT

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 12:47pm PST 
OOOPs that was supposed to be me who postedred face
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 1:36pm PST 
That's ok Oprah, mom does that lots!
Seems like all these pug boys have the same problem! Marking!
(among other things....hee hee)
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 6:42pm PST 
I don't pee in the house at all. But my sister Precious does. We are both 6 years old. I don't know if she pees to mark or pees to pee. All I know is that she pees in the house. She will go either way. She will go outside too. I asked the vet what is up with that & he told me that Pugs are like that. They will go both inside or outside. Not all of them but alot of them. Mom bought a portable rug cleaner & she says it's the best investment she ever made.
Bonnie & Mom
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 6:10am PST 
Hey Bonnie...

My mom says she would like to know what this miracle cleaner is. big grin
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2