August 11th Question of the day!!

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 4:12am PST 
Well I was wondering ...well actually mom was because she was actually at Hobby Lobby this weekend...shopping for fall stuff like Halloween decorations!! (I KNOW) anyway...how do you react to Halloween... do you hate it...or could you careless??
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 4:16am PST 
thinking Well I have only experienced it once...last year was my first one...I did not care for all the door bell ringing...However I did like seeing all the little people...even if they had no fashion sense...dressed all weird.laugh out loud I got all kinds of attention and pets...that was nice. Mom is interested to see how we react this year. My little brother Logan can not stand kidsconfused Lucas he eats it up...sits at the door waiting for what he thinks is his fan club!!wink
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 2:57pm PST 
Now Riley... some of those kids could be part of his fan club!winkwinkwink

Mom almost started to say I could care less until she remembered all the door bell ringing. I usually bark when I hear the door bell cause I'm just trying to say Hello to who evers come to visit. But mom said it got alittle OLD when I barked EVERY time the door bell rang. Women! Who can understand them? shrug

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 5:07pm PST 
shrug You think they appreciate the warning...shruglaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Chico

Blue Cheese...

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 9:18pm PST 
Mom's favorite holiday is Halloween, I was actually born on Friday the 13th in October so I'm kind of a spooky boy. Last year was my first real Halloween. We went to a costume contest and I dressed up like a skunk. I loved all the kiddies that gave me lovin's. Mom has already gotten my costume for this year so they didn't run out of the XXL size. I'm going to be a pig! Very fitting.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 11:05pm PST 
Oh Chico you are going to have to have yer mom take piccys...he helaugh out loud
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 11:06pm PST 
wwell moms fav month is October...she was born five days before Halloween so she fancies herself a witch baby, then she gotted me on the 18th of October last year and then....she named me Boo...he he..how fitting SO we don't know if I likes Halloween cause mom was working and gammie never did say if I barked or not...Hmmm we will find out.