Free Febreze Collar Special Gift

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 8:15pm PST 
I just wanted to take the time to thank you, Febreze for giving us Dogsters and Catsters a wonderful free collar special gift that we can share with all our friends. way to go way to go You're the best! hug
Matty,- Dreamy,- Spooky,- Friskie

Everyday is an- adventure for us

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 12:18am PST 
Thank you for giving us that Free Febreze Collar Gift to share with our friends!! way to goway to gokittykitty
*Rowdy*

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 1:17am PST 
How did you get the Febreze collars that you shared with your friends? I didn't get any. I just checked my page a few minutes ago and I received some from friends but Ididn't get any to give to my friends. I also haven't received my kit. frown shrug

Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 3:52am PST 
OMD!! Mommy just checked our regular email and saw a TON of new messages. She thought something weird was goin' on 'round here. Thanks everypup for the collars!!! They are so pawsome! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
We will have to send a bunch out when we get home from training today.
And we are going to have to just make time to get in here. We've been so busy lately.
Houston

Sticks, sticks,- did someone say- STICKS!!

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 3:19pm PST 
Thanks everypup for our collars!!!!! From me and my Sisters and Cousin!!!!
Sage

I live to bark- !!

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 7:32pm PST 
wave
Thanks for the collars!
Sage
Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 11:15pm PST 
If you go to your page and click on the gift box, you'll see a Febreze collar and if you scroll over it, it shows it as FREE!

XOXOXO,
Sara
Tucker

sppiled rotten

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 11:47am PST 
I just wanted to say thanks to all of my friends who gave me collar and my bro Lucky and sis Peaches says so to, however we didnt get any collars to give to are friendscry
Bogie

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 1:00pm PST 
Hmmm...I see the box for my gift but clicking on it does nothing.....how do I get my gift?
Chaos

Chaos Rules!!

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 5:45pm PST 
Thanks for our febreze collars to everyone who has given us one! Lucky and I love the attention! We will give out some too, as soon as we figure out how.

Love and woofs! Chaos and Lucky!
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5