August 1st question of the day!!

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 4:30am PST 
When mom is out of town...Do you go to a dogie daycare type of thing or does she have someone come stay with you??thinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 4:34am PST 
Well mom has someone in the family or Uncle John(a close family friend)come stay with us...and if this can not be arranged she will not go. I know she is a loon...however she thinks it is better that we stay in our surroundings with our things. She was just wondering how you guys feel about this.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 5:08am PST 
The rare times that mom's away over night.... I either stay with my hooman brother or her ex BOL! But usually she schedules her activities around me as it should be! naughty

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehamster dancehamster dance|/h /|

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 11:21am PST 
When just mom goes out of town on business, cuz any other time she takes us...she has gammie takin care of us...like..right now...and she just knows , just knows!! Gammie is overfeeding me n Raven, (Mom calls us her sausage gurls) HMPHnaughty

Anyhoo if gammie and mom go out of town she calls a pet sitter....
She is a pet sitter/dog walker herself so she makes sure they are a good fit...smile
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 12:04pm PST 
PS Riley, mom thinks your moms right... that it's better to be able to stay home in our own environment with our toys and things!

naughty