July 29th Question of the day!!!

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 10:47am PST 
Would you rather play tug or fetch a ball??...mom has heard that allot of us like to tugshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 10:53am PST 
thinking Lets see since my mom was a Golden retriever...I definitely think I got the fetch gene from her....you throw it...I will bring it back...I will catch it mid air...I will turn on a dime...I am a gifted retriever big laughbig laughbig laugh
However that being said...I love to tug Logan around by his bandanna..I drag him around the floor by it....he just lays there and lets me...mom thinks we are crazy... if he is laying on the floor in say the living room and I am ready for him to go to bed...I just walk over and drag him with mebig grin he sees me walking over he lays back and looks back at me just waiting...goof balls!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 1:18pm PST 
Yo Riley... Mom says she'd PAY to see you do that to Logan BOL!

OK... lemme see... I think I'm gonna be a tugger. Not that I don't like to play ball cause I do. Me and mom play ball everynight. But if she had to choose, she's choosing tugging cause I love to play tug of war with her.

smile

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 2:22pm PST 
We are gonna have to choose a tugger too...
I preferably like to jes carry it around the house wif it in my mouth, then I will go up to mom and she will say..."I am gonna git it! I am also gonna git yer bum!" and I wiggle away wigglin every part of my body...we likes to play this game...I don't want her to throw it just say she is gonna git me...he he...