Question of the day...24th

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Jul 23, '08 9:27pm PST 
When it rains or snows...do you got and play in it or do you snuggle way down in da blankets and snooze??
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Wed Jul 23, '08 10:08pm PST 
I don't like heavy rain - I do a lot of snuggling under the covers during a heavy rain storm. However, I experienced my first snow this year. Well, that's what my mom thinks. She didn't adopt me until I was about 1 1/2 years old, so she doesn't know if I've ever experienced snow. She has a feeling I hadn't. Well, when it snowed here in Georgia this year, she and I went outside. At first, I thought it was a little strange, but once I felt it on my paws, I went crazy. My mom couldn't stop laughing at how much fun I was having in the snow.
blue dog
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 4:43am PST 
I love the snowsnoopysnoopysnoopy race around in it...try to bury myself in it...and toss it about with my nosesnoopysnoopysnoopy...raineek I am sugar and melt when out in the rain...I go out do my business as fast as possible then right back in and get my paws wiped down....then a proper snuggle fest can beginway to go

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 10:03am PST 
well I havn't met snow yet, but mom says this year we are going to Mt. Hood....so we will experience it...

as far as rain....North West...need I say more...h ehe

I runs out ana pee then runs back in a shivers...I am very delicate..*sniff*
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 10:12am PST 
OMD Riley... is that you? Moms been missing you guys SO much. We're on vacation this week too so please cuse us for not adding much this week. Plus our paw friend Kokoa is sick and mom's been fretting over that!

Anyways.... yeah I don't like water at all. So I'm snoozing on the couch right now. It's been storming here for 2 days... lots of rain and thunder. I do like snow though... I love running thru it BOL!

happy dance
Chico

Blue Cheese...

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 8:24pm PST 
We don't get snow very often. This last winter I finally saw it for the first time and I wasn't having anything to do with it. That stuff is too cold. I'd rather snuggle with Mom. And when it rains, I absolutely will not potty outside. I guess that I'm just a big baby.