I am at the bridge now

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Clyde (My Sweet Pup)

Forever Young

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 6:02am PST 
I got very sick on Saturday. My pawrents rushed me to the vet, and my vet tried real hard, but it was time for me to go to the bridge. The vet has determined I had diabities that was undiagnosed for to long. My Fursiblings, skin siblings, and my pawrents are all very sad. I just wanted all my friends here to know.
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 6:17am PST 
Oh my goodness, Clyde. We can't believe it. You were so young. We are praying for you and your family. May you look down upon all of us with love.
hug
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 7:30am PST 
Heaven just got the sweetest little angel. We'll miss you Clyde. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.little angel

Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 8:53am PST 
Oh no!! We are all very sad to hear that you left us so soon!! We know all of our friends at the Bridge will help you and play with you!! Our thoughts and prayers go for your family that was left behind!!

Roscoe
♥King- Spivey♥

King- Spivey of- SP

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 5:13pm PST 
Clyde...Our paws are crossed for your family....we love you!
Doodle

The BoBo, The- Star Of The Bobo- Show

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 5:27pm PST 
Yes Clyde. My paws are crossed.
♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 9:54pm PST 
We are sorry bout your pawrents sadness...da rainbow bridge is a beautiful place you will be loved....little angellittle angellittle angel
Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 10:23pm PST 
Although our hearts are broken, we feel comfort knowing you are watching over us. You were obviously too precious of an angel to spend much time here on Earth, and Heaven wanted you back where you belonged.
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 11:49pm PST 
Dear Sweet Clyde. We were so sad when we read the news about you. Mommy was shocked for a few minutes & then she started to cry & cry. Our sympathy goes out to Clyde's family. He is a precious little Angel now, much to soon though. We pray for Clyde and his family. God bless you all.
Love,
Bonnie, Precious, & Mommy
cry cry cry cry little angel little angel little angel little angel
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '08 1:28pm PST 
Oh no! How could this have happened?
I did not know you for very long, but you accepted me as your pal and I am thankful for that. I am very sad now, but I know you are being cared for by all of our other pals at the Bridge and you will be fine.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2