Where is Everypup and Kitty

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Emmy Lou

Dreams of being- a Purina taste- tester

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '08 11:33am PST 
I'm here, and so is Molly and Jake. We have been hot all summer, and can't wait for it to cool off so we can go outside and play. We are looking forward to a great fall.
Emmy
Molly
and Jake
Jayke (A- life well- lived!)

Attitude above- all else!

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 9:05am PST 
It's been busy here at the Bridge looking out for Benson, now a seven month old Golden puppy. He sure can be a handful. Hope everypup has had a great summer. Sure do miss my PWD pals.
dog
Mike

Hopalong

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 1:14pm PST 
So don't be a stranger, Jayke. I myself have been recovering from surgery which has been keeping me busy.

Mr. Zuki- DePoops- (RIP)

Until there are- none, adopt one!

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 6:15pm PST 
Hi everyone. Bark up! Anytime! Jayke, how's your brother?
Mike

Hopalong

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 4:35pm PST 
Yea where is every pup?
Wally Snoop- Angel- 7/15/07

Mom says I'm- Special!

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 7:54pm PST 
I'm here. Mike you and mom are on the same wavelength.... she's been thinking she needed to head on over here and see what was up. We've been MIA and bad toored face
Flipper

I'm- SuperFlipper!

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 8:01pm PST 
I'm here. Mom has been busy trying to figure me out this summer. I can be quite a handful and very snarky too. I tried to nip at Richard a few times over the summer - he's the guy who owns the llamas and a couple horses. I've tried to bite Winston a couple of times when he was getting in my space. I did nip Truman once on the nose 'cause he can't see or hear to well anymore. I tried it a couple of times with Darby but Darby quickly let me know who was not gonna put up with my stuff. I'm getting better and a lot more tolerant with the other dogs here, mainly because mom let me know in no uncertain terms that she's not gonna put up with itred face
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2