☆ ♥ Doggie of the Week Contest! ♥ ☆

(Page 3 of 7: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Charlie Mae

Crash Into My- Arms, I want you- (7-19-08)

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 9:33am PST 
Can Admins not win?shrugbig laughbig laugh
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Ban Breed- Specific- Legislation

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 5:46am PST 
I guess I never really thought about it...I just figured since I started the thread that I don't get to win....what does everyone else think?
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 10:55am PST 
Nah, I think that Abby should be able to enter the contest. Then maybe the rest of the members can vote on which story they like bestsmile

I guess admins can enter too, if the members are the ones who are voting......

Grizzly Bear

Jitterb- ug!

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 2:38pm PST 
wavewavewave
We're new...I don't know whether it's still to late to play, but I'd still like to submit my entry, if possible. smile

My funniest story...

I have a tendency of waking Mama up at 3am in the morning. Everyday Well, not to long ago, Mama got a Goldfish. She put it's bowl on a little table where she thought it would be perfectly safe. Wrong. The next mroning, Mama thought I might've somehow gotten out, cause when she came down to send me outside, she realised that the door was slightly open, so it hadn't been closed at night. Of course, as soon as I was outside... it was mud. mud. mud. When I jumped up to wake Mama, I accidentally smeared it all over her bedclothes. She wasn't exactly pleased. o.OSo, as usual, she got up to try and get me outside. I took off, and raced into the living room, where, I attempted to fit under the couch. Mama reached over to grab my collar, but I thought it was a game. I took off again, smashed into the little table with the goldfish, jumped onto the couch and managed to smear mud everywhere. Mama was furious! When she was done cleaning up, though she thought it was pretty funny.... Especially as I just sat there with a huge grin on my face!

And that's my story... Funny and naughty.....I hope. wink
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 4:49pm PST 
big laugh big laugh Looks like we have a winner for 7/27-8/2 party
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 6:16pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudThat was funny Bear! way to go
Grizzly Bear

Jitterb- ug!

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 11:46pm PST 
big laughlaugh out loudThanks, Max and Maybelle!happy dancesnoopy
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 11:18am PST 
way to goway to goway to goYer pic looks great on the group page!
Grizzly Bear

Jitterb- ug!

Barked: Mon Jul 28, '08 2:29am PST 
Oh yay!snoopy Thanks for makin' me DOTW, WWW. wink
And thanks, Maybelle.hailhailhail
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Mon Jul 28, '08 5:03am PST 
happy dance blue dog
  (Page 3 of 7: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7