Dog of the Month fur July

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
♥Maya- ♥

Maya, Maya,- Papaya, Fee fi- fo Maya!

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 1:30pm PST 
Think you've got what it takes to be the DOG OF THE MONTH?
Then you've come to the right place.

Every month, there will be a dog of the month, and who knows? maybe that could be you!!!

All you have to do is write why you deserve to be dog of the month (on a post here at this thread) or if you want to nominate someone, include a link to their page and tell why you think they deserve to be dog of the month.

Today, we officially begin the contest for July's dog of the month! So hurry and get your entries in before June 26! Then a poll will be set up so that you can vote fur who you think deserves to be DOTM! Voting will end on June 30th.

IF THERE ARE NO PARTICIPANTS FUR A SPECIFIC MONTH, THEN THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST WILL BE ANY RANDOM MEMBER!

Thanks for participating!!

Edited by author Sat Jun 28, '08 6:59am PST

MissBella

I live for a day- at the beach!!

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 5:53pm PST 
I think Miss Bella should be the dog of the month because she is very patriotic...everywhere I go people want to shake paws/hands with me and they get a hugh smile on their face because I am always smiling. I look gerat in red white and blue colors and could take a very good picture with all the great patriotic colors embelishing my beauty... so what do you think?
♥Maya- ♥

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 6:39pm PST 
MissBella! Great entry! Thanks fur participating!! applause

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 10:46pm PST 
I would like to nominate Reba for coming up with all these fun games that provide entertainment for so many. cheer
♥Maya- ♥

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 11:10pm PST 
Great nomination Bonzer! puppy
Spanky

Spanker Boi

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 11:39pm PST 
Amber speaking - i think my chihuahua Spanky should be the dog of the month bcuz he is loving caring sweet protective && most of all HE CAN SKATEBOARD lolzz but not only tht spanky is the bestest friend tht i could ever ask for!!! Hes always there for me no matter wht && he supports me thur thick && thin, he gets me thur the day && most of all he makes me laugh whn i dont even wanna smile!! mayb he wont make dog of the month but 2 me he always will be!!!!!
Mollie

I Am Loved!

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 6:54am PST 
I would like to be voted as dog of the month. As my mommy saw that I needed a good loving home and saved me from going to a non loving home. I'm a gentle little girl full of love and play. I get along with 4 cats and 2 other dogs. Plus I have befriended a jack russell terrier next door who is a good furfriend and she stays over night here and we just play until we tired out each other. My mommy tries to dress me up with the bows, but I'm just a plan ordinary tom-boy that like to play ruff. Not being prissy like a girl. This is why I like to be voted as dog of the month.
dancing dancing dancing blue dog
♥Maya- ♥

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 8:23am PST 
Hi Spanky and Molly!
Thanks fur submitting your entries! I can see it's going to be a tough choice to pick just one dog!! big grin
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '08 2:02pm PST 
waveI would like to nominate Tyler for Dog of the Month - he's the bestest fwend one could ever have and is always there to lend a pawdancingdancingdancing
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 3:33am PST 
Sadie, i've already been DOTM so i'd like to nominate you my sweetie big grin

Sadie is a beautiful, friendly and very helpful pup. I love having her as my sweetheart girlfuriend and enjoy playing with her in the group threads big grin
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4