Four letter game

(Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 156)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 3:23am PST 
A few months back... I found something in... the back corner of...
a discarded food box.... curious I took it.... out to examine further.
to my surprise it.... started moving around and.... I started wiggling excitedly.... Could this be a...... to my astonishment it.... ran back to the..... the box ! I immediately ......gave a big woof....

so Mom came out.......you all can imagine... what happened then. She...... Of course is rude... and tells me to..... leave it,as she
picks it up high... above my head and..... I of course jump... up and try to............... Get that little mouse....

Yes! It''s a mouse!!!!

Mommy let me have ........ just one little sniff...... and then raised the.... mouse away from me... no thats not food.... mom abruptly yells out....

I KNOW that, I........ was simply trying too..... get a better look.... I throw a disgruntled.... look at her and..... It fell from moms ....
arms right on top.................... of my favorite blankey...... Clearly I could not..... ignore this mouse any....... longer!!! I take off.... running towards my blankie.... at top speed skidding .....and the mousy disappears....... A clever ploy..however...

I was not falling........... for it !! I knew...... it was hiding in....... a itty bitty hole....... I tried to squeeze ............. my 'little' body in.........
wait I hear....LAUGHING!!!... Mom says, 'You can't......... fit in that little... hole. You better just....... better wait it out... I assumed the position..... So mom wouldn't freak......... really I was just....waiting for my chance ......the moment that mouse... stuck it's head out.....
I have a plan... I need to distract..... mom she will only.... be gone fur seconds..... so I have to..... be FAST!! as to ...open the secret door.....and get that mouse!......then I will hide out
the mouse .......and perhaps eat it.. no doubt causing my....

mother to have a ......heart palpitation, so dramatic...
and down mom go ..... to get MY mouse!!

Mom's there yelling at.........I ignore her!! and ... take a running jump ...toward the mouse CRASH!! ... mom swiped me with ... no, it appears I ... may have knocked into ... the dining room chair..I'll never hear the... end of that from Mom.... Already I seeing foaming..... at the mouth such... dramatics this woman. The ... nonsense I must put .... up with while I'm........ Just trying to save....
her from this mouse! I think she should........ appreciate my efforts to........ save money from hiring.....a rodent removal company!!....
I "am" rodent patrol! THANK YOU...very much!!! And very proud of ..................... It! head held high................ all should aspire to.....
be as good as ........ I am!!! My efforts...will be someday appreciated... Until then I must.... endure the wrath of......... a mad women.... who goes around wildly...... screaming AND shoving me....... outta da way of..... that stupid mouse. I .............has yet again escaped... the wild haired wrath....... I will regroup and..
come up with a ..... Plan B that she.... obviously I must keep ...

secret from her unless..... that mouse can talk.....if that is the...case then I will.....put a muzzle on
his tiny mouth and... call Jay Leno to......make some cash off...
the little rodent from....HE..double tooth picks.... For some reason Jay.... Leno was not impressed! Shocking I know!! but... Madonna was in town. lets face it who.... can compete with that!!! unless....you cud get.....Jerry Lee to make ... an appearance in person... Anyways I had mom.... nix the guest spot... I have something much...
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 7:45am PST 
to my surprise it.... started moving around and.... I started wiggling excitedly.... Could this be a...... to my astonishment it.... ran back to the..... the box ! I immediately ......gave a big woof....

so Mom came out.......you all can imagine... what happened then. She...... Of course is rude... and tells me to..... leave it,as she
picks it up high... above my head and..... I of course jump... up and try to............... Get that little mouse....

Yes! It''s a mouse!!!!

Mommy let me have ........ just one little sniff...... and then raised the.... mouse away from me... no thats not food.... mom abruptly yells out....

I KNOW that, I........ was simply trying too..... get a better look.... I throw a disgruntled.... look at her and..... It fell from moms ....
arms right on top.................... of my favorite blankey...... Clearly I could not..... ignore this mouse any....... longer!!! I take off.... running towards my blankie.... at top speed skidding .....and the mousy disappears....... A clever ploy..however...

I was not falling........... for it !! I knew...... it was hiding in....... a itty bitty hole....... I tried to squeeze ............. my 'little' body in.........
wait I hear....LAUGHING!!!... Mom says, 'You can't......... fit in that little... hole. You better just....... better wait it out... I assumed the position..... So mom wouldn't freak......... really I was just....waiting for my chance ......the moment that mouse... stuck it's head out.....
I have a plan... I need to distract..... mom she will only.... be gone fur seconds..... so I have to..... be FAST!! as to ...open the secret door.....and get that mouse!......then I will hide out

Mom's there yelling at.........I ignore her!! and ... take a running jump ...toward the mouse CRASH!! ... mom swiped me with ... no, it appears I ... may have knocked into ... the dining room chair..I'll never hear the... end of that from Mom.... Already I seeing foaming..... at the mouth such... dramatics this woman. The ... nonsense I must put .... up with while I'm........ Just trying to save....
her from this mouse! I think she should........ appreciate my efforts to........ save money from hiring.....a rodent removal company!!....
I "am" rodent patrol! THANK YOU...very much!!! And very proud of ..................... It! head held high................ all should aspire to.....
be as good as ........ I am!!! My efforts...will be someday appreciated... Until then I must.... endure the wrath of......... a mad women.... who goes around wildly...... screaming AND shoving me....... outta da way of..... that stupid mouse. I .............has yet again escaped... the wild haired wrath....... I will regroup and..

secret from her unless..... that mouse can talk.....if that is the...case then I will.....put a muzzle on
the little rodent from....HE..double tooth picks.... For some reason Jay.... Leno was not impressed! Shocking I know!! but... Madonna was in town. lets face it who.... can compete with that!!! unless....you cud get.....Jerry Lee to make ... an appearance in person... Anyways I had mom.... nix the guest spot... I have something much...

more sinister in mind........eek
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 4:40pm PST 

Yes! It''s a mouse!!!!

more sinister in mind........Off to start planningshh

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 5:12pm PST 

Yes! It''s a mouse!!!!

more sinister in mind........Off to start planning...first I will need...
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 11:58am PST 

Yes! It''s a mouse!!!!

a piece of cheese...
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '08 2:17am PST 

Yes! It''s a mouse!!!!

a piece of cheese...I can not work...
  (Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 156)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16