Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 7 of 28: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 7:09pm PST 
Hi Mulliganwave
Bodie

Border Terror!

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 1:48pm PST 
Hi! I'm Bodie the Border terrier. I'm only17 weeks old and I can't do agility until I'm fully grown incase I damage my legs. frown But my owner says my training starts next summer - I'll be over a year then. She says I'm doing really well because I can already sit, lie down, stand, give my paw and I'm working on waiting for my dinner, but it's REALLY, REALLY hard! She also says I'm like a little agility dog already because I jump over her legs when she's sitting on the floor and use where the back of the sofa meets the wall as a tunnel.puppy
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 1:50pm PST 
waveBodie and welcome to the groupbig grin you sound like a natural alreadyapplauseapplauseapplause hope to see yer around the threadsdog

Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 11:11am PST 
Hi Josie Hi Borderwave
Gidget

Spin in circles- til yur dizzy!

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 2:24pm PST 
waveSadie, Bodi & Mulligan!
Cody

Velcro Dog!

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 8:34pm PST 
Hi! Pups

I adopted Cody from a corgi rescue group (I have always loved the breed) and thought when I got one I wanted to get my dog from a rescue. I drove 5 hours to CA to pick him up and I am absolutely crazy about him. He is about 2 years old.
I appreciate your group allowing me to join, because Wed. Cody has his first agility class. I can't wait!happy dancesnoopy
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 3:40am PST 
Cody wave

That's greatnews about your first ever Agility class. I haven't even started yet but where hoping to in a couple of weeks happy dance

Don't forget to keep us updated with your progress way to go
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 10:26am PST 
wavewave Hi Cody wavewave and thanks for joining our group. It is great that you are a rescue--how wonderful that you have a great new loving home.

Please let us know how you do at your first agility class today. Good luck! But most of all, have fun doing it. way to gosnoopysnoopysnoopy

I'll look for the birthday thread so you can add your birthday/gotcha day to it!
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 3:15pm PST 
waveCody and welcome to this mad mad groupbig laughbig laugh - yes you must come and tell us all about itway to gobig grin
Cinnie CGC,- TDI, NJ-A,- NJP

Did you say- agility?

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 3:18pm PST 
Hey all you new pups!!!blue dog
Bodie, mom says to tell you that we have 2 border terriers in our club and they both do agility (pretty darn well too!!!)
  (Page 7 of 28: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]