Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 4 of 28: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Daisy Mae- Doodle

Angel Dog

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '08 11:04am PST 
Wow, what a fun group of pups! Thanks for inviting me! I am Daisy Mae, a Golden Doodle. My mom and dad think I am about 2 years old, altho they don't know for sure, and I'm not tellin'. You can check out my page for my "found" story. My mom and dad started me in basic obedience training and my trainer thought I would be perfect for agility. I start training next weekend and am soooooo excited. snoopy If you pups who have been doing this for awhile have any great tips, please let me know. I am such a big girl that I am not sure how I will do, but I love to run and play, so we'll see. wave
Odysseus

I came, I saw, I- said Hello!!

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '08 2:18pm PST 
Hi Daisy Mae Doodle!! I am sure you can get it!! You will be great wavewave

It is pawsome to have you here!!!blue dog

Edited by author Sun Jul 6, '08 2:18pm PST

Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 1:59am PST 
waveDaisy Mae Doodlebig grin I will give you some tips when mum feeling a bit betterway to go - don't go awaywink

Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 2:48am PST 
waveDaisy Mae - I am sure you will do just fineway to go bet you can't wait till weekenddancingdancing I been finking about some tipsthinking and the only tip I will give you for now is.............make sure your mom has plenty of treats in her pocket coz you gonna need themblue dogblue dog Don't be afraid of any of the equipment coz you will be well looked after and you should be on your leash to start with anyway. Watch out for that teeter.................... it movesbig laughbig laugh but you will be fine I am sure. Above all have fun. Pop back and let us know how you get onway to go
Jazzy (:

Rockin Your- World!

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 8:24am PST 
Hallo!
My name is Jazzy and this is my mommy Natalie. She's 13 and I'm 3 (29 to be exact). I'm an agility girl, along with a therapy dog. We aren't TDI members yet, but we soon will be. I've taken all the cources in obedience and passed. My littermate, Kenzie, is also an agility girl, but she is more into it than me. I'm more of an therapy dog. little angel
We are very happy to be here, and we hope to make a lot of new friends!
.:licks and wags + waves from mommy:.
Jazz and Mom :3
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 8:58am PST 
waveJazzy and mombig grin Glad to have you in the group - we are all nice and friendly in herewink I think maybe you are our youngest hooman mummy yethappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance a very big welcome to yerdogdog have a good stroll around the group - we get up to allsorts in herebig laughbig laugh any information you need............just barkway to go
♠McKynna♠

Ready for- anything

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 8:44am PST 
Hi I am McKynna, my sister, Madison and I were adopted and started agility a long time ago...we are only 1 year olds and Madison is a grade 7 and I am a grade 6! My favorite thing (besides agility) is food!!! Madison is blind in 1 eye, but that doesnt get her down! She can still do almost anything.

Edited by author Thu Jul 24, '08 8:48am PST

Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 8:59am PST 
Welcome to you bothbig grin I hope you come visit from time to timeway to godancing

wow - only 1 year oldsshock and you are competing alreadyshock, your Rules must be soooo different to ours here in the UK. Pups not allowed to compete until 18 months old here under KC Rules! Am flabbergastedlaugh out loud - Grade 6 & 7 already WOWdog
♠McKynna♠

Ready for- anything

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 6:47am PST 
They have an aglilty level for pups here in Canada
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 3:32pm PST 
so am I right in thinking you pups start agility training whilst still pups?? i.e. before you are a year oldthinking
  (Page 4 of 28: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]