Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 3 of 28: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Kokomo

Agility Dog in- Training

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 10:49pm PST 
Hi I'm Kokomo. I'm the littlest dog in the family. My big brother Magi and big sister Mojo are pretty good to me even though I'm a bit of a pest.

No one has figured out what kind of dog I am. So they call me a wonder dog. Wonder what she is!
"Perry"

I'm a CAPITOLIST- - I work for- cookies

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 10:51pm PST 
My name is Perry I am a 10 year old sheltie.

I like to compete in obedience, rally and of course agility.
I'm already a dual champion ( AKC conformation / agility) so now i'm working on a trifecta or even a quad championship.

I bark a lot when I run agility, and my handler doesn't mind so much as long as I work while I do it. Sometimes I have so much to say I will miss the obstacle completely and then she's not too happy with me.

I'm a good boy smile
Cedar, - ♥

High on Dogster

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 2:34pm PST 
Welcome Magi, Mojo, Perry and Kokomo... you pups are amazing
wave

Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 1:49am PST 
dogdogdogdog Magi, Mojo, Perry and Kokomo - nice to have you on boardbig grin
Daisy~ CGC- ♥ TDI

Mommy's Baby- With Paws

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 11:06am PST 
Hi everyone, Im Daisy. wave

I'm a three year old Chihuahua, and I am begining agility. Our yard isn't that big, so I have a simple set. It consists of a jump, tunnel, 6 weave poles, and a pause box. Mom really wants to get me into agility trials, etc. But first I have to learn everything.

Thanks to a wonderful pup from this group you may know, Shadow... he showed us a site where we can find classes around my area. The only class we found on our own is about an hour away, but with Shadow's help, we have found some 15 minutes away. We will be contacting those groups, and getting more information to join a class.

I have fun doing agility. Lately, it has been raining so I am unable to go outside to practice. Mom brought the tunnel in for conditioning, and we practice with the tunnel throughout the house. Today she brought it in, and had me run though it several times then jump on a chair and lie down, like a pause table. Then we would repeat.

Im excited to take up agility, and learn more about it. Shadow is teaching me a lot. We chatted until 1 am last night. big laugh He helped me learn tons of things about agility.

Here is a link to a video of me working on the jump from our set. Just some fun conditioning. http://youtube.com/watch?v=7OxJu9bw34o

Thats pretty much, my basic agility information. laugh out loud
Drop me by a PPR if we are not friends already. I love making new friends.

-Daisy blue dog
Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 12:58pm PST 
blue dogblue dogblue dogWelcomeblue dogblue dogblue dog

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 1:09pm PST 
Welcome Daisybig grin My my you can certainly jump bigapplauseapplause - you're a naturaldancingdancing

Let us know how you get on in your new clubway to go we want to hear all about ithappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '08 7:52am PST 
Hi everyone! Thank you for inviting me to such a cool group.applause

My name is Mulligan CGC. I am from NH. I am an eighteen month old Bichon Frise. I have been doing agility since the first of the year. I am a very happy energetic fellow who loves all the obstacles especially the see-saw. I do have a few pictures and a small video on my page if anyone is interested in seeing a bichon fly! I have yet to compete in any trials. When I do start competing I want to start in CPE because it sounds like so much fun! That is where my furiends the Triad compete # 703460

My humom does say I have one problem. I am addicted to the zoomies! snoopy My humom is surprised we haven't been kicked out of class yet. Thankfully, we have a great trainer Julie Daniels. She says once we get over the zoomies, I have the potential to be a great agility dog! That is probably do inpart to my boundless energy and high speed acceleration that makes it easy to evade capture during a zoom. My mom has spend a small fortune to out fit our backyard with some cool agility equipment. I have a bunch of jumps, 6 weave poles, tunnel, chute, table, and my favorite my see-saw! way to go

I love to go camping with my family, going for long walks and licking strangers ears. It isn't my fault if they get their ears that close to me. I will also fetch a frisbee, but not a ball. I don't get balls at all. I know too many tricks to count, all I know is they pay really well. Especially when I dance, people just melt for that. Sometimes when I want some attention I will just start dancing and spinning around in circles, that always worksbig grin

Nice to meet all of you balloons
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '08 2:00pm PST 
wow what a lucky pup having all that agility equipment in your gardenapplauseapplause hey.................me likes licking ears toolaugh out loud
Odysseus

I came, I saw, I- said Hello!!

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '08 6:42pm PST 
Wow cool Mulligan!! Great to meet ya!!wavewave

Hi Daisy!!wavewavewave
  (Page 3 of 28: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]