Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 20 of 28: Viewing entries 191 to 200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  [Last 10 entry]  
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Mon Jul 26, '10 9:07am PST 
oh how excitingcheercheercheercheer
Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Mon Jul 26, '10 11:33am PST 
Is it gonna be another Shiperkke??? /sorry for the spelling donno how toshrug
rosco

LET ALL- CREATURES PRAISE- GOD PSALM 150:6

Barked: Tue Jul 27, '10 7:49am PST 
blue dog Happy to meet all you lovely ladies!! wave

The Lovely- Miss- Silvia(AKC)

My tail's worse- than my bark OR- my bite!

Barked: Tue Sep 28, '10 10:19am PST 
Hello!!!wave My name is Silvia! My barkday is March 29! On my next barkday I'll be 2!happy dance I love to do agility! I know how to "Over","Hoop","Seesaw","Tunnel","Chute",and "Weave"!happy dance Thanks fur inviting me to your group Sadie! big grin
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Sep 28, '10 10:29am PST 
waveSilvia - glad you made it to the Grouplaugh out loudwink hope you have lots of fun around the "course"dancing
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Sep 28, '10 10:37am PST 
Silvia! hug

Welcome to the group wave You will see some faces you know here and some you don't but we're all the bestest bunch of pups here wink laugh out loud
The Lovely- Miss- Silvia(AKC)

My tail's worse- than my bark OR- my bite!

Barked: Tue Sep 28, '10 4:14pm PST 
Well I sure didn't know you like agility Tyler!!! big grin
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed Sep 29, '10 3:40am PST 
I don't Silvia laugh out loud Missy does though, you've seen her picture before wink
Jasper

The Lion King!

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 8:35am PST 
Hello therewave I would like to introduce myself. I am very good furiends with Sadie and Meesha and as a matter of fact I am holidaying with them and their family at this timebig grin Sadie and me are the same age and have known one another since I was 12 weeks old. We meet regularly on the park and I love both Sadie and Meesha a whole lotbig grin I don't do agility or anything like that but I have watched Sadie do her stuff a few times. I did attempt it a while back but got stuck in the tyrebig laughbig laugh I didn't like the seesaw nor the A Frame eitherconfused I like to run but don't have good brakes, so I've been told, my favourite thing to do is to scare the life out of hooomans by running up to them at speed then swerving right at the last minutelaugh out loud - as long as they stand still i never run into themway to go Sadie and Meesha's mum says she is going to have my brakes testedshrug

I not here for too long but I am going to enjoy myself whilst I am and hope to make some awesome furiends in heresnoopy
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 12:32pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave Hi Jasper !!!!!!!!

Flicka and Lucas dont do agility either.. but we are fast non brakers too !!!!!!!!

Glad to see you here !!

Edited by author Mon Oct 11, '10 12:33pm PST

(Page 20 of 28: Viewing entries 191 to 200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  [Last 10 entry]