Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 2 of 28: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
PJpupp - Harpur's- PJpupp

Pupp Pupp Pupper- Roni!

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 8:59pm PST 
My name is PJpupp and I am a 10 year old Border collie

I LOVE AGILITY

I live with my mom, dad, my sisters Gigi and Rickie Roo who are Rat Terriers, my brother Winston who is a shepherd mix and a cat named MauMau.

My most recent brag: I got named the dogvice.com celebrity dog of the month... I get to use my fancy title to pick not one, but two different charities to earn money for during the month of June.

Dogvice is a site where people send in postcards featuring advice from their dogs - either to other dogs, to their people or to the world. Each dogvice card sent in earns a buck for the charities. Also each entry is eligible to win awesome prizes like fancy pawprint jewelry and other stuff.

One of the charities I picked was a Border Collie Rescue - Glen Highland Farm in NY and the other is an all breed rescue AnimalsRule.org in CA.

My mom is very proud of me

PJpupp

OH and all my brothers and sisters are in the new book DOGFESSIONS. You can browse the book for free http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/index.aspx?isbn13=978006157561 7&WT.mc_id=biWidget4748ad1b-36b9-4b44-b857-c0a58da05ca5 We don't make any money from the book, so it's not a sales pitch smile It's just a really fun book to see.
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Sun Jun 8, '08 2:11am PST 
wow, we are very proud of ya too - well donehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Shandi *Oct- 2006 - Aug 2012*

Goofball

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 12:55pm PST 
Hi everyonewave My name is Shandi and I was invited to join this group by Missy and Tyler. I will hopefully be starting agility after I complete an obedience course. I can't wait to find out more about the sport.

Cedar, - ♥

High on Dogster

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 1:01pm PST 
Welcome to the group! My name is Cedar and it's great to meet you big grin
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 3:33pm PST 
Welcome Shandi - nice to have you on boardbig grin Don't furget to let us know how you are getting along with your obedience trainingway to gowink
Shandi *Oct- 2006 - Aug 2012*

Goofball

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 9:37pm PST 
I will hopefully be starting my obedience training in about a month. Although I already know most of the basics I have very selective hearing. Plus most of the trick I know are by hand gesture and mum would like me to know them by voice.
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 9:50pm PST 
Hi Shandi wave nice to meet you .

Hi PJpupp wave glad you joined the group .
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 2:13am PST 
voice and hand gestures are good - most impressiveapplauseapplausebig grin
Magi

Hey! I won the- ZEALIE LOTTO!

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 10:46pm PST 
Hi I'm Magi.
I'm on the same agility team as Gigi, PJ and Rickie Roo.

I'm a Border Collie/ Golden Retriver mix. Most people think I'm a mis marked Flatcoat retriever.

I love agility. I also like dock diving too.

Magi (like gift of the magi)
Mojo

dont hate me- because my dog- is beautiful

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 10:47pm PST 
Hi I'm Mojo and you just met my brother Magi.
I'm a sheltie chow mix. I'm a bit shy with strangers, but my brother makes up for that.

I like to go kyaking and hiking.
  (Page 2 of 28: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]