Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 2:24pm PST 
Come and introduce yourself to the group - we are such a friendly, though slightly mad, bunch of pups in herebig laughbig laugh
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 2:43pm PST 
The following post from our new member Gigi has been moved into this new threadway to go

Hi

My name is Gigi and I am a rat terrier who LOVES agility. I have titles in AKC, USDAA, CPE, NADAC and ASCA. My sister PJpupp (Border Collie) does too! My little sister Rickie Roo (Rat Terrier) is just 9 mo old so she is still learning.

We are on the PM2 Dog Agility team and my mom handles LOTS of dogs. Beau the Bedlington, Perry the Sheltie, Tauri the cocker spaniel,PJ and I show in AKC. My cousin Abbie a cavalier king charles spaniel is going to start showing in AKC in a few months.

Joining us at the other venues are Mojo the sheltie chow, Magi the border collie / golden mix, Mushu a chihuahua basenji mix.

The newest dogs on the team are in training - Kokomo the wonder dog (we are wondering what breed she is), and little Gidget the sheltie (just 4 mo old).

We show almost every weekend in one venue or another. Since the eligiblity for the AKC invitational is near, we've been doing just AKC for a while. I've made the top 5 of my breed the last 2 years, and as of today I'm sitting in the number 6 spot. Beau hasn't gone before, but he too is sitting in number 6 as is Lacey Jane the tibetan spaniel. Guess 6 is moms number this year.

I am getting close to my first MACH - I need just 50 points and I'm just 2 Q's from a CPE C-ATCh. so I should get 2 championships this year. We will see

Nice to meet you all

Gigi
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 2:46pm PST 
waveGigi, wow you sound as though you have a great team of pups there and doing so well too way to goNice to have you on board and hope we see more of youwink

Gigi - Harpur's- Giddy Upp

Giddy Upp Giddy- Upp Giddy Upp - lets Go!

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 3:05pm PST 
we sure do love agility
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 3:24pm PST 
waveGigi, hope yer don't mind me moving your original post - been meaning to open a thread for New Members to introduce themselves for ages and you just reminded me so, I got my act together and did itbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Rickie Roo - BurWayItsLik- eThis

I'm a Bur-Way- star!

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 10:12pm PST 
I know my sister Gigi did not mind at all. She was afraid she had missed the category and was duplicating smile

My name is Rickie Roo and I'm 9 mo old. My mom says I am a very naughty puppy - naughty in a good way, not naughty in a bad way.

I am learning to be an agility dog. I'm in a puppy foundation class and I take obedience class too. Our obedience teacher understands agility so I get to do all the exercises on both sides while everyone else has to stay on the left.

I like to sleep under the covers in my mommys bed, kill my stuffed toys and EAT EAT EAT.

I came to my mommy with the name Rickie, but she added the Roo part 'cause not only do I have tall ears like a kangaroo, but I hop up A LOT, so now I'm Rickie roo, or rooroo. Sometimes she even calls me the Roo-ster.
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 2:54am PST 
waveRickie Roo - you sound adorablebig grin
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 5:23am PST 
Welcome to the group wave wave I stopped by your pages...I loved them! Congratulations to your whole family applause applause Very active pups! I must go PPR you! way to go

Edited by author Fri Jun 6, '08 5:23am PST

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 6:07am PST 
Welcome to the group Gigi and Rickie Roo wave You sound like you lead a very full and interesting life. Make sure you keep us all up to date on your progress way to go
Odysseus

I came, I saw, I- said Hello!!

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 9:59am PST 
Welcome Ricky Roo and Gigi!! wavewave It is pawsome to have wonderful pups like you here!blue dog
  (Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]