The carriers

Tessa- Sue~*In- loving- memory*~

Gone. But the- ledgend lives on

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 1:21pm PST 
If anyone can't use the carriers that came in the kit please donate them! Local small animal shelters or even normal shelters can use them. Mine works GREAT for my ferrets, it could be a bit bigger but I LOVE it!!!
Felix

Handsome Devil

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 6:19pm PST 
Since I am a small kitty, mommy plans to use it for me, but donating them is a pawsome idea. Your mommy is smart!hail
Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Wed May 28, '08 6:00pm PST 
that is a great idea but mom came up with an idea for ours... its our travel bag for water, toys and treats and dog tags and what not blue dog

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Thu May 29, '08 7:41am PST 
Yep that is what momma is gonna use mine for I just got mine today..
Sugar (In- Loving- Memory)

~Born to- snuggle~

Barked: Fri May 30, '08 12:31pm PST 
We agree about the donating of the carrier way to go I'm 12 pounds and it's too small for me. Since Bichon Frise Rescue has a lot of puppies we're going to donate it to them. dog
Sancho Panza- (1997- ♥ 20

Help shelter- dogs @- www.dogvice.com

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 9:11pm PST 
Great idea!applause
CC

Loves to play- fetch and watch- TV

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 12:16pm PST 
never received mine ;-(
Bruno

Mommy's little- devil

Barked: Mon Aug 4, '08 7:38am PST 
That's a great idea!!!!! I use mine for my bunny............the spray that came with it smells SO good. I used it all up and i couldn't find it in the store!!! big grin
TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Mon Aug 4, '08 7:56am PST 
can someone paw mail me what the carrier looks like ,,i am waiting to see if i get one
Cleo

Barked: Mon Aug 4, '08 1:52pm PST 
Hi furry friends -- While our friends at Febreze are all out of the pet carriers (thanks to all of our excited group members!), you can sign up now to receive an exclusive, limited edition New Pet Pal Pack.