Just to Chat

(Page 7 of 33: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 7:31am PST 
That's good Pumpkin Puss! We have had NO rain at all for a loooong time. Our grass is starting to get a little crunchy! MOL!

CODA sounds good to me! way to gokitty Ma played with me for awhile last night, so I was happy. She was laughing at me cuz I found a toy car that came out of a cereal box and I was rolling it along the floor. shrug
CHADWICK - LOVE IS- FOREVER

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 6:24pm PST 
We love the rain at this time of year when we finally get some. The fires are scarey!!
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 8:28pm PST 
Ok, so I say we take a vote to make CODA official. laugh out loud cheer I also got to play with my dad this morning - that was really fun! He hid behind a box, and I got to pounce on him!!

Wildfires are a scary thing. There was one not too far from us about a week ago.

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '08 9:07am PST 
EEP! Fires aren't good. My dad is the fire chief in our town so I am very schooled in fire safety! Be careful! hug
Iggy (St.- Ignatius),- PAWS

Purrrrrrrrrrrr- kitty

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 5:35pm PST 
wave Hi Everyone,
I've been gone for quite some time. It's been so long, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Had problems switching our computer internet carrier & mommy is busy watching 2 kids everyday. Well, 4 days out of the week, which seems like constantly to me. I just don't get my lap time until they are gone cause I don't want to come downstairs with the little girl who is 4 1/2. I'm trying to get more used to her & she loves it when I give her kisses. Doesn't even complain about my "kitty breath". mol

I hope to be on here much more in the future. I missed everyone.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Iggy kitty
Pumpkin Puss-

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 2:34pm PST 
Hey Iggy! wave Nice to see ya again! And I don't know how you cope w/those kiddos. I only have to deal with one when I see my aunt, and that's enough for me, MOL.
CHADWICK - LOVE IS- FOREVER

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 1:22pm PST 
What I dont like about visiting kids is how fast their hands go out - they scare me! If they would pet me slowly and not stare right into my eyes I would like them better. I LOVE my mommy and daddy. The grandkids, well, they are ok at a distance or when they give me treats, but otherwise they can go home and play with their own cats!
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 1:28pm PST 
Hmmm....Lucy and I have never seen one of these "kid" things...thinking
Pumpkin Puss-

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 2:37pm PST 
Muffin, you and Lucy aren't missing out on much, trust me. laugh out loud
Lucy

Pretty Girl

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 10:13am PST 
We will inform Mother that we would prefer to have no "kids" in our home. Sounds upsetting. And we have a dog that does enough of that. silenced
  (Page 7 of 33: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]