Just to Chat

(Page 5 of 33: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
CHADWICK

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 3:08pm PST 
It must be nice to have St. Francis to look at through your window. I am going to talk to mommy about that.
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 6:37am PST 
Whoa, did we have some stormies this morning! There was thunder and lightening and the power went out! I was having fun watching from the window. I prefer to stay warm and dry!
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 9:55am PST 
Muffin - we've hardly had any stormy weather here, though it did rain a few days ago (aftereffects of Hurricane Dolly). I like the sun, but sometimes, a bit of gray clouds outside the window would be nice. smile

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 10:52am PST 
Hi Pumpkin Puss! wave It's REALLY fun to watch the raindrops falling! Lucy tries to catch them through the window even!! MOL! As long as I get to be inside, I don't mind what it's doing out there!
CHADWICK

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 8:16pm PST 
Same here, Muffin. I think thunder and lightening are great from the vantage point of my screen door looking out. Its cozy in here.
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 6:59am PST 
Ah, I looove livin' the good life. I hafta say it's better than in that little cage with my two bigger brothers Mom took me out of! kitty
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 7:34am PST 
I don't like the cages, either. I was so happy when I came home with my pawrents.smile

Speaking of storms, I heard the emergency sirens go off for the first time! There was a tornado warning in my area for a while yesterday evening. That was interesting, and nothing happened (phew!). At least I know that the emergency warnings work over here!
Mr. Micky,- Southern- Gentleman,

Braveheart

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 10:59am PST 
I'm glad everyone is safe, we've had daily thunderstorms here on the mountain. Yesterday, all of us even went to the basement for a while. I didn't mind I got to explore!
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Mon Aug 4, '08 9:16am PST 
We had to do that a few weeks ago, too! The sirens were goin' and mom was trying to herd us all into the basement - and we didn't make it easy for her! MOL! laugh out loud I like the basement cuz I like to rub my back on the cool cement floor in the laundry room. Mom tells me I'm nuts! shrug
CHADWICK

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 4:54pm PST 
Muffin, you should have her try it! She'd like it too! MOL
  (Page 5 of 33: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]