Close X

Code Changes and Announcments From Dogster

(Page 18 of 18: Viewing entries 171 to 178)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Cedar, - ♥

High on Dogster

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 9:45pm PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy dance thanks Flicka
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 9:22pm PST 
POSTED BY WATCH DOG/CAT IN ALL PAWS BULLETIN AT 7.15pm Dogster time tonight SUNDAY 5th Jan

The Fun Stuff bug ticket has been rated "Urgent" and while no engineers have posted an update to the ticket yet that Lori & I can pass along, the OPs Team Leader did tell us via e-mail that he thinks he has a pretty good idea on what may have happened. Whether that translates into fast action on this ticket remains to be seen, but it is worth noting that the problem happened at the end of a week which had the New Year's holiday smack dab in the middle. Very bad timing in terms of people traveling and/or taking an extra vacation day, etc.

Lacking anything other than the above information, I know better than to express any level of optimism at this point, but Monday morning we should be back to full strength and we'll see how it goes from that point.

For the time being, keep any changes to your pet pages to a minimum, because recovering lost codes would involve some sort of server roll back that would eliminate anything posted after the roll back date.

All for now. Paws crossed for a good week.

And to quote the Duke:

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." (from a John Wayne interview)
Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Mon Jan 6, '14 3:52pm PST 
way to goThanks

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Jan 6, '14 5:30pm PST 
Dont hold your breath.........................
Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Tue Jan 7, '14 3:47pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughI have decided to leave my family's pages as they are for ever and ever, i don't want any Dogster's headaches big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 7, '14 4:58pm PST 
Lori as "Beasley" put this in the forums this afternoon

".. I sent an email to the product manager responsible for moving Community tickets through tech, and requested a status update on this issue. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from him.

hugCommunityhug
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 11, '14 7:55am PST 
Ok... this is a little FREE programme... you use it online.. I have used it before on dogster and other site pages

It will create a PDF of any webpage.... just putting out here.....very handy programme

http://pdfmyurl.com/

Edited by author Sat Jan 11, '14 8:01am PST

rosco

LET ALL- CREATURES PRAISE- GOD PSALM 150:6

Barked: Sat Jan 11, '14 9:55am PST 
wave Thanks, Flicka!
  (Page 18 of 18: Viewing entries 171 to 178)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18