How Do you Express your Love to your Furr Pals?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

Wosie Woo

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 11:58pm PST 
Hey Everyone,

Lets post here how we show our Love to our furr pals. Those living with us or in Cyber Spacesmile

Love,

Rosieblue dog
Satiba (In- Memory)

Hop Hop Hop

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 5:29am PST 
I love my sister, she is new to me but I feel like I've known her all my life. We are two pups from the same mold. The way I show the world I love my sister Maven is that I built a picture link on my page so you could easily get to Mavens page. She also has a very funny picture and it looks like me, but I don't lay thet way.

Love the Bunnypuppy
Maven

Just give me- lovin!!!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 10:27am PST 
Sometimes when I am feeling lovey towards Oofie, I will lick his ears and eyes. shocklaugh out loud And then, he usually bites me!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudNOT a real bite! I will let him explain himself.......

Orson

Woo-woo!!!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 10:31am PST 
red faceYes, I bite May May.red face BUT- it is a flea bite!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud When I get really happy, I nibble!! Momma calls me Mr. Nibbles when I do this- little fast nibbles with my front toofies, like a dog would do if they had fleas. I do it to Maven, but sometimes I do it to peoples!shock They always say OW, cuz being hairless, their skin is a little delicate. But I just can't help it!! Mom has tried, but can't make me stop! When I am done, Mavey's hair is all spitty, and sticking up! Mom has to wipe her with a washcloth, and comb her!laugh out loud That is one of the ways I show my love!
Maven

Just give me- lovin!!!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 10:34am PST 
P.S. Bunny- how did you do that Link-thingie? Mom thinks it is cool!! She'd like to do the same for you on my page!! By the way, mom calls move that my "wheelbarrow"!big grin

Wosie Woo

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 11:52am PST 
I Love my Kitty Pals!kittykitty

They willl rub up against me, lay on the floor next to me and I will play with them by using my nose! My kitties will sleep with me. I especially Love Rusty. Sometimes I use him as my pillowsmile BOL!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Rosieblue dogblue dogblue dog
Orson

Woo-woo!!!

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 5:15pm PST 
Sometimes I will bring Mavey a rope or some other toy, and wiggle it in her face. I want her to play!!!big grinblue dogblue dogblue dog

Wosie Woo

Barked: Sat May 24, '08 9:37pm PST 
Here is my Pillow!

Rosie's Pillow

Wosie Woo

Barked: Sat May 24, '08 9:37pm PST 
Here is my Pillow!

Rosie's Pillow

Wosie Woo