How do we show our Love?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

Wosie Woo

Barked: Tue May 13, '08 9:07pm PST 
I wiggle my nubby like crazy when I see Mom come home from work! I sure miss her when she is gone!

Rosieblue dog
Maven

Just give me- lovin!!!

Barked: Tue May 13, '08 9:57pm PST 
Well, before my knee surgery, I would meet mom or dad at the door, usually with a tiny toy in my mouth, and yodel and purr, and make a big racket!! I also pranced in place, and would try to lean on them!big grinblue dogsnoopy Mom can't wait til I can do that again!!!cheer
GRANITE

I am the BOSS- !!!!

Barked: Wed May 14, '08 10:34am PST 
hamster dance hamster dance happy dance way to go blue dog I get so excited when the humans come home that my nub is a blurr ! I push my way thru and demand that my head is the one thats get petted first cause "I am the Boss!" I don't talk much ,my bro does all of that stuff!!! dancing

Orson

Woo-woo!!!

Barked: Wed May 14, '08 6:20pm PST 
I show my love like this- I stand in front of the peeps, lookin sad. Not hard to do when you got the jowls like I do!wink They tell me to "Come here", and I press my face against their legs, so they will rub my ears. The more they rub my ears, the more I rub my face on their leggies! I especially like to rub my eyes on them, and push really hard!!! Sometimes I leave eye-water and boogies on them!! It is great!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Satiba (In- Memory)

Hop Hop Hop

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 7:28am PST 
When my parents come home and they catch me asleep on my ottoman I will cower and act like I've been in trouble and that I'm sorry for whatever I did. They see this and they race over and give me hugs and feed me treats to make me feel better because they know I havn't done anything. I'ts nice to have trained parents you don't have to get up to get treats.big grin

Love the Sneaky Bunnypuppy
Maven

Just give me- lovin!!!

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 7:13pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud You and me sis, we must have gone to the same school!!! My pawrents are totally trained to fetch! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Work it, sis!!!!happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Belle

just your- average sweet- loveable girl!

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '08 10:37am PST 
Mavey! I'm just like you! I greet them wif a toy in my mouf and prance in place then circle in for the LEAN! When mom gets on the ground to give me lovin' back I put my head way down and press it into her chest to let her rub the back of my neck. I know how much she likes that. way to go
blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

Wosie Woo

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 4:34pm PST 
Belle,

Sounds like, thats how you like it! BOL!

Rosie.. Laughing at her Pal!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Belle

just your- average sweet- loveable girl!

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 10:13am PST 
shh Tee hee!
Duke

My sweet boy

Barked: Tue Oct 13, '09 7:04am PST 
I shows my love by kissin momma and showin her my toy whether it be my monkey or a ball
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2