Introduce Yourself!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

Wosie Woo

Barked: Wed May 7, '08 7:46am PST 
Hey Everyone!

Lets get to know each other! Just let us know a little about yourselves!

My name is Rosie, and Mom got me when I was 18 months old. A rescue group had picked me up. For you see I was a Guard Dog in a Junk Yard, and gave birth to 13 puppies in 5 degree weather, in the snow, in Alabama. When Mom heard about me, she came to Alabama and took me home to GA, where I have been ever since! I will be 8 years old in September.

Love,

Rosieblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog

Edited by author Thu May 8, '08 8:05pm PST

Satiba (In- Memory)

Hop Hop Hop

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 9:55am PST 
This is Satiba, checking in, I know these girls (Madison and Rosie) and thier going to turn this into a great site, so stand by Rotti's and get ready for some partying. Love the BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That's me)puppy
Maven

Just give me- lovin!!!

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 7:25pm PST 
I am Maven, and I am 4 & 1/2 years old, spayed female spoiled Rottenweiler! I am the queen of the house, where I live with mom and dad, and my pain-in-the-bootie little bro, Orson. I just had surgery on my left knee, I tore some ligaments there, so am recuperating well. I love people and other dogs, too!wave I am very vocal, and love to talk, and am recently undergoing treatment for addiction to Frosty Paws, thanks to my sweet California sister, Satiba! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Orson

Woo-woo!!!

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 7:29pm PST 
I am Orson, aka OBUD!!! Contrary to what Maven says, she loves me! I am 3 & 1/2 neutered male spoiled Rottenweiler!wave I am a simple fella, easy to please, and just love to be with my mom! I am like her second shadow, wherever mom is, there I am too!laugh out loud I had some medical problems with the vertebrae in my neck a year ago, but now I am doing ok. I get a little wild and crazy, and love to zoom! My addiction is tennis balls!big grin

And, this is my sign! Says it all about me!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Madison

Queen of Sheeba!

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 8:10pm PST 
Orsn,

No, this says it all about you. blue dogblue dogblue dog

BOL!

Madison
Madison

Queen of Sheeba!

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 11:11pm PST 
Hi,

My name is Madison, one of your new Administrators. I live with Rosie, my Buddy, my pal, my partner in Crime. BOL!happy dancehappy dance

Mom knew me as a Puppy, but I belonged to somone else. When I was about 4 years old, they called Mom and ask if she could take me, for they couldn't afford to take care of me.

Mom was devastated when she saw me. I was 30 pounds underweight, had hairloss from the mid back down to my nubby and I had sores all over my back. Mom took me to the vet the very next day.

I weighed at that time 60 pounds, I now weigh 95-100 pounds, I have no hair loss or sores! And I am a very happy Girl!

I do have one problem, which the vet beleives was developed from my previous home. I have OCD, another term the vet used was Fly Bitting. The home I came from, they cooked there own drugs, and everyone in the home had OCD. So it is a combinatin of things. But my forever mommy loves me very much, and I her. I am so happy to be with her, and my pal Rosie!

Madisonlittle angel
Orson

Woo-woo!!!

Barked: Tue May 13, '08 7:39am PST 
I gots OCD too, 'cept it is an addiction to MOM!!laugh out loudbig grinsnoopy
Satiba (In- Memory)

Hop Hop Hop

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 2:25pm PST 
In Orson's case it means "Orson Can't Dance" !laugh out loudhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Gotta Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the Bunnypuppy
Hop, Hop, Wiggle, Wiggle
Madison

Queen of Sheeba!

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 10:25am PST 
Bunny....
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

I think you better run fast for I hear Orsn is pretty speedy!

Matty Moolittle angel
Orson

Woo-woo!!!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 10:37am PST 
Well, I agree, I Can't Dance!! But, yeah, I can RUN!!!!!!

ZZZOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4