The Draft???

Meshew- (Runningtail- )

Go Go Go NINERS!

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 9:36am PST 
Het Kits any info on the Draft??? Kits and Doggies has anyfur been watching could give us some info on it??? I watched a couple but my Niners had 29th pick...what? is ? up? with? that???
waveKenzie...Cole...Abby...and All others who LOVE football!!!!wave
MacKenzie

Adopt a shelter- pup---PLEASE- !!!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 3:38pm PST 
Hey Meshew
Mom is not too happy with the Niners draft picks but shrug
Thought that some good picks would cause some excitement for our Niners and their fans but don't think that has happened.
We've been off Dogster for while cause Mom and Dad were on vacation ! Wwe missed ya'll and are happy that football is now underway for this season !
Meshew----Mom met a former Niner one day when she was in Marina del Rey California. She met Rod Woodson and had a nice conversation with him. Mom loves it when she gets to talk with her Niners !!!!
So Meshew---here we go Niners--here we GO !!!!!!cheercheercheer
Meshew- (Runningtail- )

Go Go Go NINERS!

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 9:29am PST 
Now was that the Rod Woodson who played for the Steelers too?wave

MacKenzie

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 6:37am PST 
Hi Ya Meshew
Yes--it was the same Rod Woodson !!! He played for the Niners for only 1 year and prior to that he was with the Steelers. After the Niners he went to Baltimore---said he was happy there cause his Family was on the East Coast---
Meshew- (Runningtail- )

Go Go Go NINERS!

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 3:41pm PST 
Did he play in the Super Bowl? Or was that the year we lost Steve Young? Or my dumb bunny...I just remember one of the ex Steelers saying * I couldn't beat them so I joined them* I think that was Keven Green though...and then he jinxed us cause we lost Steve Young not too long after that and lost our first game to the Steelers in like 14 games...That would be...Oh too many years to figure out...heheheeeeeeeee...Meowma used to tease Daddy about that all the time...Haha...the jokes on her now...WAAAAAAAA...Not so funny now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loud
MacKenzie

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 7:22pm PST 
Hey Meshew
We lost Steve in 1996 to injuries and Rod moved over to the Niners during the 1997 season. He shifted his position to safety when he came to us. He won his second Super Bowl with the Ravens and then went to the Raiders (eek) and appeared in a 3rd Super Bowl.
I think it was Kevin Greene who was a Ram , then a Steeler, then a Panther and then became a Niner the same year that Woodson did. Greene then went back to the Panthers and that was the end of the line for himthinking
Don't worry---our Mom's will smile again for the Niners !!!!cheercheer
Meshew- (Runningtail- )

Go Go Go NINERS!

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 12:15pm PST 
YES This Season!!!! WE will Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheercheercheerhappy dancecheercheercheer