2008 Ugly dog contest

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Blue

Born to count- balls

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 4:21pm PST 
http://www.thepoint931.com/Events/2008UglyDogContest/tabid/4804/Defa ult.aspx

they have other contest going on as well.....
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 7:36am PST 
Are you gonna be there Blue???? I hope sooo.... I love making new friends (human AND furry!!!).

Last year Mommy got my nails trimmed for free and had my paw print preserved in plaster.... and it was ALL FREE!!!!

We hope to see alot of Knoxville Dogs there!!! blue dog
Titus

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 1:22pm PST 
Last year's contest was fun, and I also was able to get my nails trimmed for free!!!!

Trinity

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 8:07am PST 
My mom just checked the website and it says the contest has been postponed until Sunday April 27, 2-6pm due to predicted inclement weather
Blue

Born to count- balls

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 8:39am PST 
No I wont be there but WOoot will she is entered in cutest puppy contest and best costume contest We are excited for it just wish it was tomorrow and not a week away now! frown
Lily

Lily - Woo woo woo woo- woo woo woo!!!

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 11:28am PST 
We were sooooo excited about tomorrow! Now we have to wait a whole other week!!! Aaaack. eek

We can't wait to see our pals happy dance.
Lily

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 9:43am PST 
***DUE TO BAD WEATHER TODAY (APRIL 27TH), THE UGLY DOG CONTEST WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER DATE. LISTEN TO 93.1 FOR MORE INFO AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.***

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! eek

frownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 7:14am PST 
WHYYYYY can't it rain Monday through Friday???? shrug Even if it has to rain after mommy and I leave work, that would be okay.... just so we can FINALLY have the Ugly Dog Contest!!!
Miss Lily

I'm A Pretty- Girl

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 1:18pm PST 
Where is this? and when now? I'm new to TN and I don't know anything about it!!!shrug
Lily

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 2:52pm PST 
Hello Miss Lily. The contest is at World's Fair Park downtown. Click on view all events under the Upcoming Events section on the Knoxville Dogs home page. They have all kinds of vendors and contests for pups. It's really fun and we were so looking forward to it. Now we will have to wait! Bummer cry

Welcome to Knoxville Dogs!

Edited by author Mon Apr 28, '08 2:54pm PST

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2