UK?

Willow aka- Wilomena- Catbeast -

I Vant To Be- Alone, Dahlink!

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 3:00pm PST 
Do they send any trial packs to the UK or is it just the US?

Mum cleans the litter tray regularly but Al sometimes has a dodgy tummy and it stinks! kitty
Rosie

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '08 6:44pm PST 
No willow,we'r outa luck shrug
Daisy

play hard sleep- long

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 11:47pm PST 
If anyone has questions about these kits then here is a tip contact febreeze .I did and they said I would be getting mine in a few weeks. I also contated dogster at the same time and they didnt even bother to answer so now I know I will not become a plus member why pay money to be ignored. Also if you contact febreeze make sure to put this in your email.... If you are a rep that does not know about this promo please pass along to someone that does. I did not use this the first time and was simply answered that there was no such promo. But when I used that statement in the second email a supervisor replyed.

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun May 4, '08 1:07pm PST 
I have never had any replies from febreze.. and was one of the 1st 1000 on the febreze offer.

Daisy.. I have never waited longer than 24 hrs for an answer from Dogster HQ.. and always been answered personally.. never a fob off answer. This applied BEFORE I became a Plus member.

This IS NOT a Dogster promotion.. maybe that would explain ? You might also consider that for some reason they never recieved you contact email... it happens.