Has anyone received their kit yet?

Huey

Eat Everything- In Sight

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 6:01am PST 
I'm not sure when I joined this group so don't know if I made it in time to be eligible for a kit or not. Is there a way of telling and who started this group? I would think that Febreze would send a complimentary email to everyone saying thank you for joining and expect to receive your kit within such and such time but I didn't receive anything. Oh well, if it comes it will be a nice surprise.thinking
Madden- Flannery

Little Miss- Mad-Dog

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 3:50pm PST 
I haven't gotten one yet but I'm still hoping... I signed our family up 5 mins after I got the e-mail. I agree they should have sent a confermation...
The Summerville Seven

Gamecock- Fanatics

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 3:59pm PST 
To get an idea of where you are on the sign-up for this kit, scroll down the Febreze Dogster homepage till you get to "see all members" in red and click on that. The next page is titled, Rollcall For Febreze Air Effects Odor Eliminator" and under that is "oldest" in red, click on that. This will show oldest members, in other words those that signed up first and you can scroll thru the subsequent pages to see where you come in. We came in on page 5, members 81-100, and still have not gotten our kit.