Monkey Girls Club

(Page 1 of 160: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Tallulah- Belle

Got Treats!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 6:48pm PST 
Hello all you monkey girly girls!! We've set up this wonderful cluhouse for all of us to come and meet and greet, enjoy some tea, there are lots of toys to play with, treats to eat, and conversation galore! We are here to enjoy the Monkey Girl Club house by hosting parties, sharing stories, and making sure that we have a fun place for all of us to "hang" out (since we're monkeys.)

So to start off the games and fun, what is your favorite "jungle" themed movie or music that you just love so much!! We can share that, or other likes, dislikes, fun games...LET THE MONKEY GIRL PARTY BEGIN!!!!

Love Tulley Monkey Girl
snoopypartypuppypartywishescheerdancingcheersnoopypuppypartywishesparty
AJ- ♥HHP&- hearts;

Handsome Hunk of- Pug

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 6:58pm PST 
shh Slowly AJ pushs a lacy curtain aside and looks into the room... This is where the Monkey Girls will be meeting and giggling...

Hmmmm, I wonder if our buddy, Elliot Jay, knows what his sister is planning....
shrug shrug shrug

Gently AJ replaces the curtian and decides to contact EJ about Tullie Bells plans... shh shh shh
Piggie

Cheto ana I are- gittin married!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 6:59pm PST 
I lubs da Lion King!

Rawr!

cheer

Piggles

Tallulah- Belle

Got Treats!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 7:00pm PST 
Oh I loves the Lion King too!!! That's one of my favorite mobies!!! Great movie Piggie!!! puppy
Elliot Jay

I am one bad- motor scooter.

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 7:57pm PST 
Hmmm, what's going on in this clubhouse of yours Monkey Girls? What is it that you're up too...hmmmm.....*sniff sniff* I see a flag with a flower on it, some tea cozies and cups, some makie up items, some shopping lists, some treats and pugscones, hmmm not a lot to report on...okay so I'm leaving now...Elliot walks by what appears to be a closet, but just keeps walking by...

Hugs, EJeek
AJ- ♥HHP&- hearts;

Handsome Hunk of- Pug

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 8:09pm PST 
AJ tries not to make too much noise as he leaves a tiny gift for the Monkey Girls...

Here is a Club Warming Present...

Monkey Girls Club House

AWoooooo AWoooooo Grilla's Rule..... Monkey's Chew.....AWoooooo AWoooooo
Mizz. Pharteen

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 8:42pm PST 
wave Im a Monky Gurl Nice to meet you all wavecheer Wow wook lubly up in here ... but sure stink like perfummy I mean smells lubly to ..*starts to gag*
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 10:03pm PST 
I like the movie "The Jungle Book" Not my favorite but didn't want to say "Lion King" again. I did enjoy this movie too. Also like the song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". Real Jungleee song. Awoom aweigh, awoom aweigh, awoom aweigh. Loved that part. Remember that one ?
Didn't anyone notice I brought a rug with all Jungle animals on it ? It's colorful & Jungle looking. I mentioned it last night. Also that picture of Tarzan & another of Cheetah I hung up. Do you Monkey Girls think those are suitable for our clubhouse ? If not I will gladly put them away & try to think of something else.
I want one of those fancy coconut drinks, served in da coconut. Yummee...No alcohol though. I don't drink. wave wave cheer cheer party party
Bella

justice for- MOOIE!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 11:29pm PST 
Bonnie, this rug you brought to our clubhouse is truly BEAUTIFUL! One of a kind! And it is HUGE! The pattern is amazing, with all kinds of wonderful things to discover in there....

What a wonderful gift to the club! Thank you!

hailcheerhailcheerhail
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '08 7:01am PST 
Sorry I am late to the clubhouse. It's byoooootiful!
Everything is so pretty and smells like fragrant candles.
There is only one problem......
haven't any of you Monkey girls noticed we are being spyed on.
Yes, I tell you, those Yucky Grilla boys have sneaked in and even
left an ugly bug! Eeeek!
These Grilla's will have to pay. I may have to sneak over there and give one of them a big kiss with my red lipystick on.
Watch out, Grilla boys!
  (Page 1 of 160: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]