)O: Febreze

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
The Summerville Seven

Gamecock- Fanatics

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 3:52pm PST 
wave To get an idea of where you are, as to who signed up first, scroll down the Febreze homepage till you get to "see all members" and click on that. The next page is titled, "Rollcall for Febreze Air Effects Odor Eliminator" and under that, in red, is "oldest". Click on "oldest" and that will show you who signed up first and you can then go thru those pages to see where you are in relation to the pup/kitty who signed up first. Supposedly there is a limited number of kits, we signed up by page 5, 81-100 members, and we have yet to receive one single kit, and there are seven of us!
Daisy

play hard sleep- long

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '08 11:29am PST 
I was going through the see all members area and I noticed that there are people that signed up the same pet multiple times just with different names I think that an administrator needs to take a look at this. If any one wants to take a look it starts on page 40 and when it happens the pictures are all right next to each other just different names but you can definently tell it is the same pet. This is not fair. I think that this program was handled very poorly.
Cleo

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '08 8:27am PST 
Hey Pals,

It’s hard to say why some of our friends received two kits. Some moms might have both a kitty and a pup in one household or two pets who don't play nicely together, while others might have been naughty by signing up for multiple accounts!

As for the kit delivery – all of our paw power is being spent getting the kits sent out and we don’t have enough paws at the moment to verify individual requests. Just keep your eye out for a kit because they are all gradually being sent!

Hope this helps,
Cleo

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3