Pug Pals Cafe

(Page 676 of 676: Viewing entries 6751 to 6756)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  667  668  669  670  671  672  673  674  675  676  
Doodle

The BoBo, The- Star Of The Bobo- Show

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 12:51pm PST 
Hey everyone!wave

Thank you for all the lovely responses; I really feel like I lost a family when I left Dogster. You guys helped me find my love of writing and my love of dogs.

Everything's good here, school starts up in a week and I'm pretty nervous. However, it's a comfort to see that this thread is still thriving after all these years.

Much Love,
Rhia
Winston - Forever my- Angel

Can I cuddle- with you please?

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 6:15pm PST 
Hello All! wave

Sorry it has taken me so long to check back in. Just busy with life!

I got a new foster pug yesterday. His name is Manni and he is three years old. He is a complete love pug! I will be getting him some pallette surgery though because his breathing is horrible. Other than that he gets along well with everyone at the house.

Getting ready to start heading into the busy season with the rescue with events. Next weekend we are participating in the AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day. I will bring at least one of my fosters, probably two, maybe three. This is always a fun event with agility, flyball, and herding demonstrations. This will be the first time we have a booth there though.

I have been going with a friend of mine to different dog events, agility and rally. I have really enjoyed watching her do this with her dogs but it really made me realize how horribly trained my own dogs are!

Dreading tomorrow being Monday and having to go back to work. I actually dislike my department manager to much that I searched for jobs equivalent to his, printed them off, and put them in his mailbox at the plant. Hope he applies for one and leaves!

I will check in again soon.

Renee smile
♥- Lolita- ♥

Don\'t clean- your house, I\'m- a pug vacc

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 8:19pm PST 
Hello all wave

Just wanted to say hello since it's been quite a while...

Hugs

Deebo

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '12 5:08pm PST 
wave everyone!

Wow, lets see, what has been happening with me....

Well I currently have eight dogs at the house (and one I am petsitting). I think I have turned into the old age home. I have my Omar that is deaf, one foster that is 12 and blind, and one foster that has lung cancer so she is my foster girl.

The rescue had our first PugFest last weekend and it was a great success. We had a lot of pugs come and raised a little over $1500 for the rescue! applause It was a lot of fun and I was the MC for the event and it was fun smile

This coming weekend we have our annual board meeting. I am looking forward to it since we have some new people coming that I speak with via email but will now get to meet in person.

Other than rescue stuff life is pretty quiet!

Hope everyone is doing well! I miss hearing from everyone.

Renee
♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 10:32pm PST 
Renee and Lori and all the others..I hope you are all going to stay safe...
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 9:11pm PST 
Hey everyone.
  (Page 676 of 676: Viewing entries 6751 to 6756)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  667  668  669  670  671  672  673  674  675  676