Bark, Meow, Or Just Visit Here For a Hug!

(Page 8 of 92: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Levi,- PAWS-My- Guardian- Angel

Can't keep a- cattle dog down- :)

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 6:41pm PST 
Our kitties are all fine with Cali and Fling- only Turtle dares to sleep on the bed with mewink
And little 9 pound CB chases our 17 pound cat Diego!
Our cats never swat at any of us- but Turtle gives Cali and Fling lots of headbuttslaugh out loud
I love reading how you all get along with your sibs- it's nice we're all pals here on dogster and catsterhughug
*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 6:41pm PST 
Thank you Scooter!!wavehug
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 8:40pm PST 
Awww Scooter....if that's the case...maybe it will just take time for her to warm up. She misses her other buddy.

And, I have to agree about this place. I would never have believed I could have so many dog friends and love them as I do. Especially you and Canela.
hughug

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 9:05pm PST 
I know! I never had kitty pals until we got this group going. I'll never forget the day i realized i could give a kitty a rosette. Jazzi was the first kitty I ever gave a rosette too. She thought it was the first rosette I had EVER given. BOL! Bless her kitty heart hug

Spirit has been distant since Floppy left. She seemed to be better when we moved to our home here two years ago. She still plays a little but not with me wink She has never attacked me either. She will swat but she has never clawed me....whew! laugh out loud

I'm off to bed paws angels! Nighty night! wavehug Sweet dreams! cloud 9
Bear (1992- -2006)

The most- handsome cat in- the world.

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 7:20pm PST 
I was wondering if ya'll could help us out?! Mom and Dad are adopting a new kitty tomorrow. Her name is Daria right now. She is just 9 weeks old and a beautiful chocolate (Havana) brown. She is the same color as me!

Anycat or wuff have any name suggestions for a beautiful all brown girl? This is so hard...!

Bear
Snapdraggon'- s Sasaki- Aka, PAWS

Small but- Mighty!

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 7:37pm PST 
Congrats on your new sibling! In Spanish, brown is Cafe. You might want to see what the word brown is in other languages. They may sound very pretty!
Coco Chanel,- PAWS

California Puppy- Girl

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 7:39pm PST 
Havana is a pretty name. Our mommy was born in Havana, Cuba.
*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 7:44pm PST 
Good Names!!

Concats to your new kitty!!kitty
Levi,- PAWS-My- Guardian- Angel

Can't keep a- cattle dog down- :)

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 10:03pm PST 
Congrats on the new kitty sib- she is adorable!!
Our kids would name her Dora for the kids show- her fur IS the same color as Dora's hair and I'm sure she'll be a Dora the Explorer for a whilelaugh out loud
Our cat Diego was named Diablo before we adopted him- Diego is Dora's cousin....
We look forward to hearing how she doesbig grin
Lacey (In- Loving- Memory)

See you later.

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 10:19pm PST 
*gives her big guy Bear a hug and kiss* I just wanted to come here and say congrats too. Hey...it gives me an excuse to give you a hug and kiss...mol! I think that once your pawrents hold her and interact with her...a name will come. It doesn't necessarily have to do with her color which would be the obvious.
I cannot tell you enough how thrilled and happy I am for you and the earth family, Bear. We've needed a pawsitive boost.
hughughughug
  (Page 8 of 92: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]