Bark, Meow, Or Just Visit Here For a Hug!

(Page 7 of 92: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 5:21am PST 
Pie, dang...we can't see the video from mom's work computer cry I'm verrrrrrrry curious though wink I'll peek when mom gets home.

Levi, Pie is one of my bestest kitty friends and she's one of the administrators here. Oh and Pie also has a heart of gold! hug

Here's something for your Friday morning...

Ending Friday with some dog and kitty love

hughughughughughughughughug
*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 9:08am PST 
Awwwwwwwww,is that ever cute Scooter!!

Have a good weekend Efuryone!hughug

I must learn how to do pics like thathug
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 12:41pm PST 
Isis, go to the All Fur Fun group. Find the thread that says "Google....something" There are instructions on how to do those pictures.

I can post instructions here if other pups or kitties want to know

Levi,- PAWS-My- Guardian- Angel

Can't keep a- cattle dog down- :)

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 4:11pm PST 
Yes, I know all about Tortitude- little Turtle used to sneak upstairs through the baby gate as a wee kitten and just SIT in the hallway. She didn't even run when all of us big dogs came running at her. We were baffledshock
And now she walks all over usconfused Every once in a while I try to chase her to let her know I'm still the boss, then one of the humans comes and whacks me on the head and says "Be nice to the kitty". Has anyone noticed the "kitty" is 13 pounds now??
Happy Friday everyfursnoopysnoopy
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 4:23pm PST 
MOL Levi....13 lbs of tortitude? You do have my sympathy.big laughbig laugh
I've never been around a dog. I wonder how I would be if I were. The closest I've come is when mom comes home smelling like her friend's doxies.....and some strange kitties.
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 5:18pm PST 
Oh Pie...I will try to get close to my sister Spirit...then Spirit swats at me cry and then I start arrooooing...mom can tell i'm mad because i just wanted to be friends shrug

I'll admit though....I don't give Spirit much peace...if she comes through the living room, I chase her wink i just wanna play and she doesn't want anything to do with me cry
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 5:21pm PST 
Awww Scooter....she just doesnt' understand you that's all. We kitties can get scared easily. But, of course, being kitties we don't let on that we're scared. We either swat the source or we stalk off highly offended.
We think you're a pawsome pooch and we love you. You're a good friend.
hughug
Snapdraggon'- s Sasaki- Aka, PAWS

Small but- Mighty!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 5:49pm PST 
Poor Scooter! We know you're a wonderful pup! Has your kitten always been with you? Sometimes when cats haven't grown up with pups, they're afraid to be friends. It took awhile for our kitties to be friends with us. Ladybug, our black kitty, loves to tease Saki. The other two pretty much leave us alone but we're there for them if they have a problem.
Coco, Canela, Saki
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 5:59pm PST 
Snap, you are right in some ways. Mom had a pup who is now at the bridge...she and Spirit were friends. Spirit would even come and lay and do head bonks with her. I didn't come to the home until 4 years ago. So that may be part of the reason.

We get along well with Faith but faith is definitely the queen of the house. i don't like it one bit! laugh out loud
Snapdraggon'- s Sasaki- Aka, PAWS

Small but- Mighty!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 6:05pm PST 
She probably misses her puppy sibling. Lots of kitties are afraid of pups because they've had such negative experiences. That's why this group is so special. We can show everyone that pups and kitties can get along as friends.
  (Page 7 of 92: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]