Bark, Meow, Or Just Visit Here For a Hug!

(Page 2 of 92: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 12:25pm PST 
laugh out loud Your poor grandpa. I bet he was shocked. I'm sure that your grandpa is used to that though. There's always a price to pay for napping....mol I'm happy that you have them visiting Scoots.

Hey...this is the second day of Spring here! However we're in the midst of a heavy snowstorm.
eek
Ahh....good old Chicago where you sometimes have all 4 seasons in a week.
shrug
*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 1:28pm PST 
Oh no Pie!! that's not supposed to happen!! SNOW EWWWWWkitty

Yesterday we went and left canela some hugs.Have fun with your Grandpawents Scooter.hughughug

We just had a garage built and Mowmy is upset because Dad won't let her put a catdoor in there fur the strays when it gets cold *Giggle*
Tessie

Birdie Loving- Princess

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 2:44pm PST 
Ohio is the same way, Pie! Mom is supposed to get snow tonight, and it's supposed to be sunny on Sunday. shrug

If anycat (or dog) has any spare hugs, my mom could use them. She's feeling sad all of a sudden, but can't explain it. No rosettes are needed, just hugs ...

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 4:02pm PST 
Awwwww Tessie, I always have plenty of hugs to go around for our pups, kitties, and for mamas too!

I do this for my other pals mamas....here we go!

*pops through the computer screen....hops on Tessies mom's lap...gives her licks and hugs hug...waves to Tessie* Arrrrrooooo Tessie! wave Bye Tessies mama! *hops back through the computer*

Isis, something tells me Dad doesn't want the strays to come in...your mama is wonderful for wanting to help them hug

Oh and Pie and Tessie...snow?! I haven't had much snow this year and i would love tons of it! I miss snow this year cry

UPDATE: Grandpa was on the sofa again when we came back from our evening walk...snoozing away but mama is smart....she got upstairs before Trudy did! big laugh Saved grandpa from eek

nighty night guys! wave

hughughughughughughughughughug
Tigger- McGrumpypant- s ('95-'10)

This is my house- - you will do as I- say.

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 5:13pm PST 
Purrs for your Mom Tessie. Is she sad because of the snow? I know I would be. Our Mommy would always get sad in Ohio in the winter - she says she is a Poster child for Seasonal Affective Disorder, whatever that is.

Purrrrrrrrrr,
Tiggerhughughug
Tessie

Birdie Loving- Princess

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 6:10pm PST 
MOL Scooter! Thanks! Mom likes doggies - if I could I'd send you a furriend request! big grin hug

Tigger - hug I think mom was just having a "moment", but maybe it is the weather! Who knows? shrug
Piewackit

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 6:11pm PST 
Lots and lots of hugs for Tessie's mom hughughughughug

So you guys are getting hit with it too. We didn't get as much as they said thank cat. Now it's a rain snow combo... and us too...sunny on Sunday.
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 7:01pm PST 
Tessie, I have two kitty sisters! I'll send you a PPR hug

Remember I posted in the recall anniversary thread about my pal Winston? I just went to a pawty for him to celebrate his one year anniversary which was yesterday. What a spirit he has! big grin

Nighty night to all my paws angels!

hughughughughughughughughug
Piewackit

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 9:13pm PST 
Wow! Sounds like Winston had a great pawty and certainly very good reason to celebrate...I'm so happy for him. Give him licks from us.

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 6:04am PST 
He sure is a special pup big grin Today is my mamas birthday! party Mom is going out for an all day shopping spree so I probably won't be around much today. I hope you all have a super day! hug
  (Page 2 of 92: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]