Road Trip Info & Clues

Topic closed to new posts.
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 3:32am PST 
Pug Pals Road Trip..March 14 thru March 16

Each day the Pug Pals van will be at a different location in the U.S. It’s up to you to tell us what the location is. You will be given clues about the town we’re in. The clues will be posted in the Group Forum each day. A picture clue will be posted in the Group Photos. All locations will have some kind of Irish theme..that’s your first clue. Once you think you’ve found the location please pawmail us your answer. The first one with the correct answer will receive 1+ point. If you answered correctly but didn’t answer first you will receive 1 point. On March the 17th. The points will be tallied and the Pug Pal with the most points will be our winner and receive a Pug Pals bandana made for us by Mia Pia’s Closet. Hope you have fun.
wave
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 12:11pm PST 
Hi Pals!! Got an early start this morning and finally reached our first location. You won't believe what we saw..lots of ears of corn in a field. This wasn't your usual cornfield. These were giant ears of corn. We took a picture and it's in the group photos. We were getting pretty hungry so we headed into this town. It's the headquarters for a big fast food chain so we figured we could pick up some burgers. Got to meet some of the locals and they told us that this town holds the Guiness World Record for having the largest Irish Jig. Since we're searching for the Pot of Gold and this town has something incommon with Ireland we decided to spend our first day here. If you know where we're at please pawmail Gizmo, Kitty or me.thinking
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 8:27am PST 
Okay, I hope you all had a good time at our last stop.
Did you guys guess where we were?shrug
We are back in the Van and heading to our next stop.
This town is located in the Northeast section of the "Show Me"
State. It was founded in 1833. It is the only town in the world
with this name. It has a world famous Post Office where at a
certain time of year, you can get a special pictorial cancellation on
your mail which reflects the name of the town.
As you can see from the picture, it has a beautiful shrine.
Pawmail me with your guesses.
Minnie

Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 12:22am PST 
Could it be Noel, Missouri ?
cheer cheer wave wave
Gizmo(Rainbow Bridge)

Sweet- Boy

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 4:19am PST 
Sorry Bonnie it's not Noel,MO.
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 8:28am PST 
Here it is our last day on our road trip. We've enjoyed the towns we've visited along the way but still haven't found the Pot of Gold. We rolled into this" lucky" little town this morning. Do any of you remember the tv show that was named after a famous road or a hit song named after a road? Well anyway this road goes right through this town. The waitress at the diner said that since tomorrow is St. Patrick's day all men are required to wear a beard and that's no blarney. Oh yes..they have a little bit of the"blarney" here. So "Do you feel lucky? Well do you Pug Pals?' Pawmail me with your guesses.
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 3:28am PST 
It was a short trip but it was alot of fun. Got to visit parts of the country we've never seen. If any of you are wondering where we were at here's the answers to our contest. Day One: Dublin, Ohio....Day Two: St. Patrick, MO....Day Three: Shamrock, Texas
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 6:21am PST 
The winners are:

Louie
Benny
Zoeycheer
♥ - ZoEY

mama's luv- puggie!!

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 6:30am PST 
awwww gee thanks guys!

that was fun fun funpuppy