Be patient my furry friends!

Keavy

"I'm- unblelievable"

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 5:05pm PST 
We all know freebies take a bit to get, so sit back and relax. A new smell is coming soon to my home too! Woohoo!
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 1:09pm PST 
When it comes it will be a welcomed gift. snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy I can't wait--not that I smell up the house. red face I am so happy that this opportunity was made available to us. Thank you Dogster and Febreze® way to go
Elle

Beggar Girl-

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 4:29pm PST 
You guys are right! I mean it even said when you joined it would take 30 to 60 days to arrive. I know we are all excited, but we must be patient.dancing

Cali- (missing- 4-14-08)

little kitty

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 5:05pm PST 
I can't wait till I get to see meowmies reaction to a "nice" smell dancing
red faceI think I make the most "stinkies", but we are all pateint.
anxiously waiting too
XOXO
Cali and gang
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 7:38pm PST 
I'm in no rush. Mom's always spraying stuff or burning candles...drives me NUTS - BOL!
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 7:38pm PST 
I'm in no rush. Mom's always spraying stuff or burning candles...drives me NUTS - BOL!
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 7:28pm PST 
Hey Shadow...that's what our Mommy does!! She always has a candle litshrug We are in no hurry either...but definitely looking forward to it, Mommy uses Febreeze and candles 'cause she thinks sometimes our earth brothers and sisters make "stinkies"
BENNY

OH, NO YOU DONT- .

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 11:46am PST 
MOM CAINT HARDLY WATE. DAD IS A SMOKER...AND HE LOOKS AT ME FUNNY !!!!!shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug
Trixie

The Charmer

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 6:45pm PST 
What is the new scent?!?! I gotta know!eek