Hi

Ajax

hug me, love me,- pet me, I'm the- dog!

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 7:47am PST 
I'm Ajax, new to the site. I live in a burb west of Chicago, and this winter has been very long. Can't wait for spring so I can spend more time outside! wave
Saphira ♥ )O(

The Hot- Tub- Pup

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 4:15am PST 
Hi Ajax, nice to meet you!
Come over to my house and play dog I live in Colorado, it was 74 on Saturday, 36 on Sunday with a couple of inches of new snow. Today (Monday) is supposed to be in the high 40's. We can play in the snow until it melts and then go for a hike!!
Frodo

I may be short,- but I'm spunky!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 2:29pm PST 
I've only been raised out here, but my humans say they are from Chicago originally. All my family now (five cats and me) are from out here. There was an older cat, or so I've been told, who was raised in Chicago, but she's an angel now.

My humans said they'll take this weather anytime over Chicago weather! Me, I don't know any different.... I'm just a puppy!

Chloe

I love to be- cute

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '08 6:10am PST 
HI Ajax come and play with us! We are in MN and yesterday was 1 degree shy of 5o. We are so looking forward to spring to get back out on our long walks in the neighborhood and then the kids will be outside to play with us again! Right now our mommy takes us to play groups which is fun otherwise we just drive Nikki the 14 year old house cat nuts trying to play with her~ mommy says we got to go woof woof. wag wag
Sadie

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 6:06pm PST 
Hi ajax wave wave Can't wait to play with u!! Welcome
Penny

Food, Food, I- want Food

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 6:32am PST 
Welcome! snoopy
Harley

Chief of- Security

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 6:49am PST 
Welcomes to ya Ajax!!! I live in Florida. Our winters have cold too, but it doesn't last too long. Warm, rain, cold...repeat 'til spring!