The Wiggle Inn & Spa

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Ruby

Each day is an- adventure!

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 11:55pm PST 
balloons Grand Opening The Wiggle Inn & Spa balloons

Welcome all Boxers.....You're heard about it...you've seen pictures....you've even helped build it...
Abe, Eve, Layla and I have finally put the finishing touches on it.....so come on in and check it out...
A Boxer resort/spa unequal to any other...And right next door to the Wiggle Butt Lounge

It is the ultimate getaway for any pup...With a 5PAWS rating....we are the best in the land!

HOTEL AMENITIES
Single, doubles and family rooms, all with doggie doors connecting an indoor and outdoor area
♥ All rooms are equipped with air conditioning & heat, flat screen cable HDTV with TiVo and DVD player, radio/CD player, WIFI , mini bars loaded with treats
♥ Spa/health club
Beach
Pool, Hot Tub, Wadding Pool
24 Hour Room Service from the fabulous Wiggle Butt Lounge
♥ Outdoor play area with agility course

SPA AMENITIES
Spa Pak
♥ Oatmeal Anti-Itch Treatment
Bubble Bath
Mud Bath
♥Teeth Cleaning & Whitening
♥ De-Skunking
♥ Flea & Tick Treatment
♥ Aromatherapy Relaxation Message
♥ Acupuncture
♥ Nail trim w/Pawdicure
Facial

* humans allowed for visits only (fee may apply)

Hope you enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything.........

Edited by author Wed Mar 19, '08 7:06pm PST

Bruschi

Daddy's home!!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 3:48am PST 
Oh Ruby...you have outdone yourself! I'm packing my doggie bag right now! And right next door to the lounge...my humans will never see me anymore. At least they are allowed to visit (I like that they have to pay a feebig laughbig laughbig laugh)

Great Job Rubyhailhailhail
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 4:11am PST 
ARoooo ! Ruby .... you have done a Pawsome job ..... when word gets around about this place .... all the dogs on dogster are gonna want to come ! snoopysnoopysnoopy i think i'll book a mud bath for later big laugh

Brewski

You going to eat- that????

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 6:33am PST 
Ruby,
Pawsome, just Pawsome!!! I'm thinking that mud bath looks like fun, then a nice bubble bath, oh oh then a snack and of course a Rubyrita!! I'm gonna like it here!!!!dancingdancing
Layla Ali

Hi there...wanna- be my friend??

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 6:34am PST 
**Layla walks in with her mouth wide open in amazement** This place looks absolutly wonderful!!! way to go I am so excited that we have another place for all our friends to come to, relax and just enjoy each others company. I think I will book a mud bath too...I just got a bath yesterday and I don't really like my shiney white coat to be shiney for to long!! BOL
Allie*Gator

Gator Girl

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 6:56am PST 
Could I please book a room wtih a beach view for this weekend? I need to get away from all this snow,
snow
Abe- (7/31/2000-2- /15/2010)

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 8:56am PST 
Pawsome Ruby! Great job! I think I'll book a mud bath too! I love the mud!
Abe- (7/31/2000-2- /15/2010)

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 11:59am PST 
Ruby, I think I'll book a single room for tonight. I need some R&R with some time at the beach or poolside. And, I want to book a massage and facial for tomorrow. Looking this good takes a lot of work! laugh out loud
Ruby

Each day is an- adventure!

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 12:42pm PST 
wave Glad you pups like the Inn, thanks for all your help getting it finished...

So Allie....you have a room reserved and just to let you know the temp at the Inn is 67 and sunny.....NO SNOW...cheer

Abe...you have a single and I've set you up with a nice mud bath whenever your ready....

Ah, this is the life....cloud 9
Allie*Gator

Gator Girl

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 12:50pm PST 
Thanks so much Ruby!!
The snow is getting old and I cant wait to be where its sunny and warm!!!..............You have done a wonderful job with spa, I love it!!!!
Think I'll go over to the wiggle Butt Lounge and Jump in the Bubble Globe for a while, all the pretty colors will be neat to see,snoopy
  (Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]