Happy Leap Year!

Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 12:31pm PST 
Tomorrow is February 29th. applause
This means we get an extra day this year.
way to go
I think I will use this day to practice following mommy around more. I think I have it down pretty well, her feets go thataway and my puggie body goes thisaway. snoopy
You can never get too much practice.
What will my pals do with their extra day?
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 12:46pm PST 
Leap year! Isn't that when gals can ask guys to marry them? I think I'll just spend my extra day being my lovable self. Mom's happy because that means she got another day before her birthday next month. She's as old as dirt already.party
♥COCO- A♥

SpoiLeD bUT nOT- rotTeN

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 12:55pm PST 
Maybe I will sleep more...nah, then I will miss all the people going by my house and then I can't bark at them. I don't think I will do anything differently, but it's nice to have an extra day to just hang out and maybe chat on "dogster" to all my pup pals. Everyfur, enjoy your extra day....HAPPY LEAP YEARpartysnoopy

Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 1:55pm PST 
Hi Ming,
Well I've been thinking & thinking about that extra day. I know one thing I am going to do, get more shut eye. And then I can try to get more snacks from mommy. I'll just do my dance for her. That always gets to her. Oh & I can do another day of barking too.
Happy Leap Year to all !
Luvs,
Bonnie
wave wave puppy
Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 2:21pm PST 
Apparently Daddy is going to be playing "beauty parlor" with us on Leap Day. He's going to give Mati and me baths to "wash away the winter" and clip our nails. shrug

He's going to be using this new "hand-made" soap that's supposed to be especially gentle for doggy skin yet repellent to fleas, and then we'll get an additional rinse with this special "Spa Dog" product they bought for us when they abandoned us and went to Kona. Mommy is excited because she says we'll be clean and smell fresh...that is until we go outside and roll around in the grass to mask that fresh scent. dancing
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 4:25am PST 
I think my day will be da same as the others. I will get extra sleeping time and maybe some play time along with some food. But the food part sucks cuz I am on a DIET furever!
♥ - ZoEY

mama's luv- puggie!!

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 2:34pm PST 
LOUIE my luv
I did the same as you sleep and I AM ON A DIET ALSO..
my poor lou at least you have lost da pounds...
you are handsome no matter what...

and furby dear it is not nice to call you momma 'OLD AS DIRT'

hehehhe
bol
everyone have a great leap year DAY!snoopy