I had a big problem with febreze

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Hantu Kitty

I luv my- beeeeeutiful- Mia!

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 8:42am PST 
I got sick from a spray for the Christmas tree that was made especially for pets. The mommies and daddies just need to be careful as they would with their skin children.

Hantu
Miguel

My guardian- angel!

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 7:01am PST 
My mom had a cat that almost died about five years ago after her son sprayed Febreeze super heavy in the cat room and it settled in the water bowl. He just thought he was making the room smell better and he over did it. The cat started drooling heavily and continuously for about 24 hours soaking the area she was sitting on. The drooling finally stopped and she was okay. The other cat was fine, so maybe she had a personal sensitivity to it when ingested in extreme amounts or maybe the other cat never drank the water. I'm glad your dog survived!
Miguel

My guardian- angel!

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 7:02am PST 
My mom had a cat that almost died about five years ago after her son sprayed Febreeze super heavy in the cat room and it settled in the water bowl. He just thought he was making the room smell better and he over did it. The cat started drooling heavily and continuously for about 24 hours soaking the area she was sitting on. The drooling finally stopped and she was okay. The other cat was fine, so maybe she had a personal sensitivity to it when ingested in extreme amounts or maybe the other cat never drank the water. I'm glad your dog survived!

Dink

Seriously, can I- get some food- here?

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 8:58am PST 
I have also read that using swifer sprays/products for your hardwood floors can harm your pets also. It stated that the chemicals used in that are one step away from radiator fluid. I guess the puppies and kittys get it on their paws then lick it off, which is not good for them. So please keep that on your radars too.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2