Close X

Come here to tell of your achievements.......

(Page 1 of 190: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 3:26pm PST 
wave I thought I would start this thread so those pups who do agility could come and post their wins, certificates, funny stories, mishaps etc etc.

Also post any advice needed (which works both ways I might add)laugh out loud

A problem shared is a problem halvedway to gobig grin
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 3:27pm PST 
Me don't do Agility just chase lizzards and squirrels...
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 3:29pm PST 
Hey Min - that's a form of agility - you have to be agile to do thatapplause

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 12:02am PST 
next week is graduation from agility 3 for me and i'm all signed up for agility 4! it's going pretty good for me. still needing to get those weave poles down, though i'm getting quicker. any tips?? also...i leap like crazy for frisbee's but often just lazily step over the little jumps. shrug
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 6:34am PST 
Well mum still can't find a class for me, none of the ones she's emailed have got back to us frown But mum would love to still do it with me. I know there's a set you can buy that you can put up in your own garden big grin

Without going off the sunject here too cos this could start a whole new debate, but all the classes mum looks at require me to be vaccinated but mum doesn't agree with yearly injections confused so we're hoping to get Titre tested in the next year or so.
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 9:14am PST 
waveBlossom, many congratulations to yer on your upgrade to 4applauseapplause regarding the weaves and speed............ the weaves are the hardest thing of all to accomplish, I still don't have any sort of speed going through them but it's best to concentrate on actually weaving through each one at a slow pace (without missing any) and when you have the confidence going through the speed will come all by itselfdancing My club members have a little wager going on whether I will end up and "two footer" or a "one footer" - mum thinks I may be a one footer fur some reasonthinking

What size are you Blossom? If you measure in at a large you should be jumping the top poles, it seems to me that you are like me with the smaller jumps and can't be bothered jumping them and stride over them instead......................not worth the effort is itlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

waveTy sweetie. That is really unusual to be asked if you are vaccinatedthinking I never have been (although I am)shrug See if your mum can find a "Fun Agility Class" where the restrictions are not so strictway to gobig grin
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 2:42pm PST 
Yeah they ask that you bring your Vaccination card along with you Sadie thinking
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 3:51pm PST 
I can only think that perhaps there has been an outbreak of something in your area? and that is why they are askingshrug
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:10pm PST 
i think ours just asked for proof of vaccination in my initial puppy agility class. another training club here did the same for my puppy obedience classes.

thanks for advice on weaves...we'll worry about speed later. i weigh 65 pounds....a bit more when i've been out playing in all the snow cause it all sticks to me! mom was thinking i just wasnt' challenged at the lower heights too.
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 5:27am PST 
Yes Blossom they defiantly ask at Training Classes that i'm vaccinated.

Really i suppose mum should email a few...again! confused
  (Page 1 of 190: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]