Cats!!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Dudley

The- Anonyshcnauzer- of Leap

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 6:40am PST 
Omg any other pups see all these cats!! snoopy Can we chase em down? I am up for a good cat wrestling, any volunteers?
Mandu Kitty

I'm going to be- such a good- kitty!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 6:47am PST 
shockshockshockshock
Hantu Kitty

I luv my- beeeeeutiful- Mia!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 6:52am PST 
BTW... what do you expect when you're at a place called "Catster", MOL

Mitzy Mitz- Missing you- more t

Princess Mitz- I am pretty and- I know it

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 7:11am PST 
I ain't ascared of no dog! I enjoy a good wrestling match w/ any dog that comes my way! I chase the ones for fun in my house now!snoopy
Goldie

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 8:10am PST 
I don't know much about cat chasing, but I love to try to catch the deer in our neighborhood. Many times my people won't let me out quick enough or I know I could catch them. My legs are short, but I run like the wind!

I thought about this, what would I do with a deer if I caught it?

BTW, Dudley, nice sweater! Ha ha ha. Doesn't your mom know how warm our scotty fur is?

Goldie
Mia

Bad ass

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 9:13am PST 
I could kick any dog's butt! Especially since they spend so much time chasing it around and around..... or are they chasing their tail?
Mandu Kitty

I'm going to be- such a good- kitty!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 9:27am PST 
Yeah! Us too!!! We have claws!!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Dudley

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 11:00am PST 
I'll give ya run for ya catnip i will!! heheh

im not a scotty, ima a schnauzer!
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 12:54pm PST 
Kitties! I LOVE KITTIES! Watch out though... they all seem to reside with a nutjob who has a fluffy tail that comes outta knowwhere to take a few swats at your cheeks! I'm telling ya.... you'll be looking at the nice orange kitty in front of you, and WHAM, the next thing you know some fluffy creature called a main coon jumps you and all you see is fur!
Dudley

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 6:37pm PST 
My dear!!! Apparently the cats are ganging up on me!! Mom normally only sees one stray, and he usually stays in the parking lot, this evening mom steped out of the door and was rushed by a local orange stray, and a new kitten who apparently suffered some horrific path, she has a skinned tail, anyway then a third cat, the usual stray, came up and rushed mom all begging for food!! well mom tried to trick the new little cat into eating some food so mom could nab her and bring her to the vet but the little cat was too quick. ... maybe they weren't after food, maybe they were after me!!!!
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6